Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

I am from China .I'm enjoying this europian forum very much ,but i still want some americans' ,so that i can improve my american english~~~
    if anyone gets some ,please show me ,thanks!!!

ReputationRep:
    No, learn proper English, you'll appear to be more educated if you visit Europe/America.

ReputationRep:
    Here you go: "dude", "sidewalk", "trunk", "fannypack", "route (pronounced raut)", "pants". Now you're fluent in 'American' English.

ReputationRep:
    if he's taking an american-english exam it wud b better if he's on a american forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Here you go: "dude", "sidewalk", "trunk", "fannypack", "route (pronounced raut)", "pants". Now you're fluent in 'American' English.
    "cookie"

有人想学中文吗??Does anyone want to learn Chinese??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by history_JNUer)
    是喜歡!

ReputationRep:
    mee!

ReputationRep:
    Hello! i'm from China,i am really happy to make friends with you all !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by history_JNUer)
    woo I could actually read that without consulting the english bit, chinese skills must be improving a little

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 旗人天相)
    Aww, how sweet are you!

ReputationRep:
    lol i just get

旗人天相
    New Member Join Date: May 2004

Reply to Thread: Excuse me does any one get some us forums??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    woo I could actually read that without consulting the english bit, chinese skills must be improving a little
    Of course, we discount the fact that maybe a five year old could read it but hey, I'm impressed with my skills too!

Okay, the chirpy-happiness on this thread is freaking me out. Why would you want to go to America?

Meh. I got stuck last night saying the sentence "Yes he sent me a text" to my American friend. We spent 10 minutes trying to figure out what the other person was on about

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I always thought that learning English, youd want to talk to people where the Language originated... strange... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ok , i will find sometime teach you Chinese^_^!!
    And i can improve my english at the same time!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    Of course, we discount the fact that maybe a five year old could read it but hey, I'm impressed with my skills too!

Okay, the chirpy-happiness on this thread is freaking me out. Why would you want to go to America?

Meh. I got stuck last night saying the sentence "Yes he sent me a text" to my American friend. We spent 10 minutes trying to figure out what the other person was on about
    Little things impress little minds In other words my chinese skills suck. I find french hard enough, if you forget that chinese is supposed to be my mother language, you can empathise with how hard I find it.

ReputationRep:
    Teach me chinese! Teach me chinese! Teach me chinese!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    是喜歡!
    You can speak Chinese??

ReputationRep:
    dont learn yankie english please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 旗人天相)
    You can speak Chinese??
    Oh yes, I can speak every language in the world

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.