harrietmackinney
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I've finished my exams so want to cancel my subscription but I can't find the way to. Can anybody help? Really need to do this before it charges me again
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by harrietmackinney)
I've finished my exams so want to cancel my subscription but I can't find the way to. Can anybody help? Really need to do this before it charges me again
If you didn't pay for it, and just have it automatically, it's because TSR have given everyone the free sub which includes the Study Resources you would've been using. These features should automatically be removed after exam period is over, when TSR decide to cancel it.
Ramsellsmamsell
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mobbsy91)
If you didn't pay for it, and just have it automatically, it's because TSR have given everyone the free sub which includes the Study Resources you would've been using. These features should automatically be removed after exam period is over, when TSR decide to cancel it.
I paid for a yearly subscription, how do I cancel that?
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ramsellsmamsell)
I paid for a yearly subscription, how do I cancel that?
I think I saw Puddles the Monkey say about emailing [email protected] for that kind of thing!
TornadoGR4
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You don't. You're trapped. It's too late for us now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (12)
7.02%
They've been reasonable (70)
40.94%
Not feeling great... (44)
25.73%
They are TERRIBLE! (45)
26.32%

Watched Threads