The Student Room Group

LLB Law with Criminology/Criminal justice

Hello!

I have just joined the TSR forum. I'm applying to study law with a criminal backdrop. I'm really interested in doing an LLB but I want to focus more on the criminal side of the law ( I read way too much Poirot!). I'm interested in following the sociological implications of crime and why do people commit crime. I want to get into the criminal's mind.

I know I'm late to apply to uni but I asked a few universities and they said that they are still accepting applications for the courses that I want.

I want this thread to be a thread for all the people who applied/still applying or even studied a law degree with emphasis on the criminal aspect of it.
I still didn't finish my application but these are my choices so far:

Brunel University London.
London Southbank.
University of East London.
Roehampton University.

Who else is in this with me? :biggrin:
Reply 1
Hey! I applied for LLB Law & Criminology too at London Southbank, Uni of East London, and Roehampton!! I sent my application in yesterday and I received an unconditional offer from Southbank university today (although I didn't have enough ucas points)! I guess we should never give up! :smile::h::biggrin::tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by eskaat
Hey! I applied for LLB Law & Criminology too at London Southbank, Uni of East London, and Roehampton!! I sent my application in yesterday and I received an unconditional offer from Southbank university today (although I didn't have enough ucas points)! I guess we should never give up! :smile::h::biggrin::tongue:

Wow congratulations! I'm finishing off my personal statement, and waiting for my reference. I will send it as soon as I'm done. But yeah never give up! Which one are you rooting for the most?
Reply 3
Original post by alibashir
Wow congratulations! I'm finishing off my personal statement, and waiting for my reference. I will send it as soon as I'm done. But yeah never give up! Which one are you rooting for the most?

Thanks!! :biggrin: I'm not sure but probably South Bank... I like the area haha oh and they give free ipads for their law students.. a good way of convincing :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by eskaat
Thanks!! :biggrin: I'm not sure but probably South Bank... I like the area haha oh and they give free ipads for their law students.. a good way of convincing :tongue:

Haha that's true! Why haven't you applied to Brunel?
Reply 5
Haha that's true! Why haven't you applied to Brunel?

I was stuck between Roehampton and Brunel.. :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by eskaat
I was stuck between Roehampton and Brunel.. :frown:

Right..but you have 5 choices?
Reply 7
Right..but you have 5 choices?

Yeah, I chose Middlesex, Roehampton, South Bank, East London and Kingston :redface:
Reply 8
Original post by eskaat
Yeah, I chose Middlesex, Roehampton, South Bank, East London and Kingston :redface:

Ahh okay! Well good luck! Hope everything works out just fine!:u:
Reply 9
Ahh okay! Well good luck! Hope everything works out just fine!:u:

Thanks! Good luck to you too!! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending