GCSE Edexcel Statistics

Watch this thread
C_Lai
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Does anyone have any good revision websites that I could use?
gapyear2018
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by C_Lai)
Does anyone have any good revision websites that I could use?
http://www.st-georges-academy.org/si...0-%20stats.pdf

Posted from TSR Mobile
C_Lai
Rep:
Thanks but is there one without the answers?
gapyear2018
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by C_Lai)
Thanks but is there one without the answers?
Well it tells you how to calculate it, and there are worked examples to help you. But I guess w/o answers you need past papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
C_Lai
Rep:
(Original post by ScienceFantatic)
Well it tells you how to calculate it, and there are worked examples to help you. But I guess w/o answers you need past papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alright thanks anyway
greenapple10
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
predictions?
Chloe_matt
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'm doing GCSE Statistics as well! Thank god I'm not the only one.... I would recommend going through old past papers and doing them felt they totally helped! Good Luck for thursday!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (46)
26.14%
As I expected (58)
32.95%
Harder (64)
36.36%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.55%

Watched Threads