Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayB)
    jealous?
    Are you going through a sub-3" fad? Because if you are, I would have trouble recommending a better fellow than Gnostic.

ReputationRep:
    maybe we should rename this thread Gnostic: the bulk that everything revolves around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Are you going through a sub-3" fad? Because if you are, I would have trouble recommending a better fellow than Gnostic.
    he he - i guess all guys arnt blessed with your.................. talents!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnostic V)
    And yet her animal passions that were dormant for so many years exploded at the sight at the valiant and manly Gnostic with his powerful eyes. And then he came up to her and whispered into her ear, "tonight I shall make love to you" and he walked away. To kayB hearing those words was like floating up to heaven and then parachuting slowly down to earh again. Her body became drenched in sweat, but she felt, and knew, that tonight she would be completed, fulfilled, full of energy and life. Though her mind said, “I f**** hope not” yet her heart cried “TAKE ME GNOSTIC, OH GOD, TAKE ME NOW!”
    havnt u worked it out yet?

i am a heartless *****!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I'm an Exalted Member now. About bloody time.
    well I am an overlord in training.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I will.

Cherio.
    omg. How pathetic. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    And yet her animal passions that were dormant for so many years exploded at the sight at the valiant and manly Gnostic with his powerful eyes. And then he came up to her and whispered into her ear, "tonight I shall make love to you" and he walked away. To kayB hearing those words was like floating up to heaven and then parachuting slowly down to earh again. Her body became drenched in sweat, but she felt, and knew, that tonight she would be completed, fulfilled, full of energy and life. Though her mind said, “I f**** hope not” yet her heart cried “TAKE ME GNOSTIC, OH GOD, TAKE ME NOW!”
    This sounds not a million miles away from the story about the Somalian rentboy that you were trying to tell me earlier on. Will you shut up about it? For I grow tired of hearing about your sordid acts of debauchery in Soho.

ReputationRep:
    But they're soooo tight!
    By goodness! You will catch your death inside some virulent gigolo, probably in Bath (correction, slip of the hand, 'the bath') by the sounds of it.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, now you mention it, bigmcfag's face does look awefully familiar...
    If so, I don't think it's his face that you should be worrying about; more your immune system.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    By goodness! You will catch your death inside some virulent gigolo, probably in Bath (correction, slip of the hand, 'the bath') by the sounds of it.
    What are you on about? There's humour, and then there's making no f****** sense!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    What are you on about? There's humour, and then there's making no f****** sense!
    Gnostic got the joke that I was making. But then that's nothing to be proud of...

I was just having a catty dig at the both of you for my own amusement, frivalous you might say.

Might I add though, I have nothing against Bath or yourself. Gnostic is a fool, but can be rather humorous if you see him for what he is - a talker of sh*t.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.