Relationship advice Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am looking for some advice , i currently live with my bf and we have been dating for 5 months now but i cant stop thinking about my ex i love my bf but still have feelings for my ex and i dont know.what to do ? My currnet bf has changed me and he made me remove my piercings and get a natural hair colour
Any Advoce
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
if you had wished to retain your piercings and stay dyed, you're already having second thoughts about your new boyfriend
1807slade
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well I don't think your new boyfriend has a right to 'change' you if you're not happy about it. Afterall, it is your body- not his. But sometimes feelings take a while to go away. Just remember that there is a reason why you and your ex broke up in the first place. However if you're unsure about your current boyfriend you need to decide whether your problem is your ex, or jut a longing to get out of your current relationship. xx
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Don't get wrong hes a good guy and he treats me like a princess and cares for me when i am ill and helps me deal with reality of having a liver transplant soon .. I am scared of being alone ...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (156)
17.69%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.62%
No I am happy with my course choice (523)
59.3%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.4%

Watched Threads