The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Mysticmin
Damn, now I've said that they've both stopped, which thread have they moved to leeky?

We're taking it somewhere a little bit more private :wink:

Gnostics one of those who prefers to shield his feelings, so I'm going to have to try and wield it out of him...in as many ways as possible!!
Reply 21
Gnostic V
One more sick homosexual joke and you're on ignore, buddy.

Sounds like Gnostics finally met his match!
Reply 22
etomac
I heard of Oxford and Cambridge when I was young because they made dictionaries and encyclopedias.

Why don't Bristol and other school made their own dictionaries? Then they may be as famous as Oxbridge in foreign countries

I believe there are Collins dictionaries produced (at least partly) by the University of Birmingham. In fact, I find they're much more useful than the Oxford English Dictionary, which can be irritatingly wordy.

Apologies if this post is too on-topic.
Reply 23
Squishy
I believe there are Collins dictionaries produced (at least partly) by the University of Birmingham. In fact, I find they're much more useful than the Oxford English Dictionary, which can be irritatingly wordy.

Apologies if this post is too on-topic.

I do believe you have just interupted our conversation! How rude!
Reply 24
*sticks tongue out childishly*

Oh hang on, there's a smiley for that.

:tongue:
Reply 25
Squishy
*sticks tongue out childishly*

Oh hang on, there's a smiley for that.

:tongue:

Wouldn't worry about it. Gnostic has left UKL (or so he says).
Reply 26
shiny
Wouldn't worry about it. Gnostic has left UKL (or so he says).

When? Where has he said this? He can't have left, he'd only just put me on his ignore list. I was the first person on Gnostics ignore list. I WAS GNOSTICS FIRST!!!
Reply 27
kingslaw
When? Where has he said this? He can't have left, he'd only just put me on his ignore list. I was the first person on Gnostics ignore list. I WAS GNOSTICS FIRST!!!

http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?p=749512#post749512

Oh dear, come on Hewins, you'll have to stir up more controversy now your buddy's gone...

Latest

Trending

Trending