The Student Room Group

OCR Gateway GCSE Chemistry B C4 C5 C6 (15th June 2015)

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have an unofficial mark scheme like the first exam? Thanks
Original post by GCSEexams12

Could you give me the link to the one from the first exam?

Can i get a link to the first exam? Wait..no..I don't want to know if i done badly
Any chance on the link
Apologies got confused between the first physics exam and chemistry. I will have a look for a chemistry c1 one as i would of thought its on the internet somewhere?

Any idea if a mark scheme will appear for the 2nd paper?
Apologies got confused between the first physics exam and chemistry. I will have a look for a chemistry c1 one as i would of thought its on the internet somewhere?

Any idea if a mark scheme will appear for the 2nd paper?

Could you post the physics one?
What did u guys get for an advantage of fuel cells ?
Noooo I put rubidium oxide instead of rubidium hydroxide Hahahahahahahhaha
Original post by Jack1246
What did u guys get for an advantage of fuel cells ?

I said that they could provide water for astronauts as well
(edited 8 years ago)
I put that but changed it as it enters the fuel cell as oxygen do you think I would get low maintenance for a mark ?
I put that it will provide heat for the rocket
Reply 71
Unofficial mark scheme?! ANYONE
What grade do u guys want for chemistry overall ?
Reply 73
what would an A* course work, A* C1-3 exam and a B grade C4-6 be overall as a grade?
Reply 74
Original post by Jack1246
What grade do u guys want for chemistry overall?

i want A STAR but im not sure idk anything can happen just have to hope for the best
Original post by ben1911
what would an A* course work, A* C1-3 exam and a B grade C4-6 be overall as a grade?

Defiantly an A possibly an A*
In our mocks for physics I got a B (123), then A* CA and A* 456 and I got an A* overall so you'll probably be high A or A*. :smile:
Reply 77
Original post by Oscar1602
In our mocks for physics I got a B (123), then A* CA and A* 456 and I got an A* overall so you'll probably be high A or A*. :smile:

was it a high B to get the A star?
say I wrote some of my answer underneath the lines they provided us will it still get scanned and mark
his first prediction was correct because a white precipitate is formed in barium chloride if sulfate ions are present, also copper (II) creates a blue solid in sodium hydroxide
however, he was wrong in his second prediction because he said that it was iron (III) sulfate but no precipitate was formed in the barium chloride but he was correct that it was iron (III) because a brown/orange solid was made in the sodium hydroxide

Original post by laney1999
Anyone remember what they put for the question with the two compounds iron (III) and something else wuestion

Quick Reply

Latest