Den987
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Only 2 exams left 😄 So happy they r almost over. I've lost a lot of sleep. Who here ended up staying till late revising?
nghemit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Den987)
Only 2 exams left 😄 So happy they r almost over. I've lost a lot of sleep. Who here ended up staying till late revising?
looool i have lost so much sleep tryna revise for these exams... I've got one more to go tomorrow (History) what have you got left ??
RiahDawson
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I lost way too much sleep. I also have 2 left!
Den987
Rep:
?
(Original post by nghemit)
looool i have lost so much sleep tryna revise for these exams... I've got one more to go tomorrow (History) what have you got left ??
2 left. Module 7 chemistry on Wednesday (gonna be my funeral) and Module 7 Physics on Friday.
Den987
Rep:
?
(Original post by RiahDawson)
I lost way too much sleep. I also have 2 left!
Do u do triple science by any chance?
RiahDawson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Do u do triple science by any chance?
Yes... why?
nghemit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
2 left. Module 7 chemistry on Wednesday (gonna be my funeral) and Module 7 Physics on Friday.
well good luck man
Den987
Rep:
?
Yes... why?
Its cuz based on the timetable which i have, only people who do triple science have exams this week with the exception of graphics and other language exams. You see, all the people who do double have finished their exams here. Although in other schools its probably different, i figured that if u have only 2 left, then you probably also do triple science like me. ☺
RiahDawson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Its cuz based on the timetable which i have, only people who do triple science have exams this week with the exception of graphics and other language exams. You see, all the people who do double have finished their exams here. Although in other schools its probably different, i figured that if u have only 2 left, then you probably also do triple science like me. ☺
Well it's triple science and history for my school :/ and i do both. I have my last physics exam to do and I most likely messed up chemistry today- the next person who says it was easy won't see the daylight again.

About half my year is finished though. It's really not fun having more exams -.- . How are you holding up with revision and not losing the will to live?
Den987
Rep:
?
Well it's triple science and history for my school :/ and i do both. I have my last physics exam to do and I most likely messed up chemistry today- the next person who says it was easy won't see the daylight again.

About half my year is finished though. It's really not fun having more exams -.- . How are you holding up with revision and not losing the will to live?
By thinking 2 myself if i fail then it's gonna be my funeral 😂😂😂(parents). Plus i had 2 exams on my birthday, can't get any worst now 😅. I just had Biology today, it was alright. If thats 1 of your exams then be sure 2 revise the diagram about ligaments,joints, etc... but i'm dreading chemistry😧😧😧. Was it really hard?😩😱
Den987
Rep:
?
(Original post by nghemit)
well good luck man
Thx
RiahDawson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
By thinking 2 myself if i fail then it's gonna be my funeral 😂😂😂(parents). Plus i had 2 exams on my birthday, can't get any worst now 😅. I just had Biology today, it was alright. If thats 1 of your exams then be sure 2 revise the diagram about ligaments,joints, etc... but i'm dreading chemistry😧😧😧. Was it really hard?😩😱
I've already done biology. There was nothing on ligaments! :3 chemistry was quite difficult as there were some tricky questions. Like equations for one mark.. "Isn't it meant to be easy for one mark?" "Wait.. I could do this easy method.. Or this using the formula why are the answers so different?!" And I did not leave enough time to revise C6. Whatever you don't leave the revision till the day before and realise you forgot everything. I relearnt every.single.formula. There was also a *****y question on the history of the atom (well in my opinion as I suck as names) it asked for what Thomson and Bohr discovered.. They only asked for two and not in order :/ I now hate plum puddings due to that.. I wrote about Rutherford instead. watch out for equations. Seriously. Watch. Them. Very. Closely. They. Bite.
ckfeister
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Maybe next time revise from Febuary and go a week in advance of waking up early like 6am (with 10 hours of sleep so your brain at your full ability) mhm?
Den987
Rep:
?
I've already done biology. There was nothing on ligaments! :3 chemistry was quite difficult as there were some tricky questions. Like equations for one mark.. "Isn't it meant to be easy for one mark?" "Wait.. I could do this easy method.. Or this using the formula why are the answers so different?!" And I did not leave enough time to revise C6. Whatever you don't leave the revision till the day before and realise you forgot everything. I relearnt every.single.formula. There was also a *****y question on the history of the atom (well in my opinion as I suck as names) it asked for what Thomson and Bohr discovered.. They only asked for two and not in order :/ I now hate plum puddings due to that.. I wrote about Rutherford instead. watch out for equations. Seriously. Watch. Them. Very. Closely. They. Bite.
Thats strange..for ours we did B7 and one of the literacy questions was on ligaments. Hold on......do u do OCR or AQA for the sciences?
RiahDawson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thats strange..for ours we did B7 and one of the literacy questions was on ligaments. Hold on......do u do OCR or AQA for the sciences?
OCR Gateway. We don't do B7 o.O
Den987
Rep:
?
OCR Gateway. We don't do B7 o.O
So does OCR gateway not include any of the 7's?
RiahDawson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
So does OCR gateway not include any of the 7's?
Nope none.. There's 7?! What's it about? Maybe the contents are included in other units,
Den987
Rep:
?
(Original post by ckfeister)
Maybe next time revise from Febuary and go a week in advance of waking up early like 6am (with 10 hours of sleep so your brain at your full ability) mhm?
I've started revision since January 😂 but it kept on been delayed due to homework, coursework, etc... so i had 2 delay revision a lot as a whole . Which meant i had to go back over it. Then u had the fact that on some days i could not revise and not all the modules were finished. We were so far behind that out teacher gave us P6 as homework 😑 2 get onto P7. B7 and C7 were also rushed. But i sure as hell am sleeping in in the summer holidays 😆😆😆. How's your revision going so far?
Den987
Rep:
?
Nope none.. There's 7?! What's it about? Maybe the contents are included in other units,
Haha, its kind of hard 2 explain. Each chapter 7 is the same as 3 chapters and u get 3 literacy questions each. This happens for chemistry, biology and physics.

Biology:biological engineering, make-up of the heart, body temperature, etc...
Chemistry: easters, carboxylic acids, making ethanol...
Physics : astronomy, gas behaviour, life cycle of stars, etc...

There are many more but those are some examples.
ckfeister
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've started revision since January 😂 but it kept on been delayed due to homework, coursework, etc... so i had 2 delay revision a lot as a whole . Which meant i had to go back over it. Then u had the fact that on some days i could not revise and not all the modules were finished. We were so far behind that out teacher gave us P6 as homework 😑 2 get onto P7. B7 and C7 were also rushed. But i sure as hell am sleeping in in the summer holidays 😆😆😆. How's your revision going so far?
I only did Maths this year, doing the other ones in the next 2 years (homeschool) as all of the schools around here are like ofsed rated 3 and 4s no 2s or 1s so I control when I do them, when to revise and when to study
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (55)
17.13%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.35%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (120)
37.38%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.71%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.43%

Watched Threads