Ronhaar
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey guys!

Some friends and I are going to Liverpool for the weekend for one of their birthdays and we have a few questions...

What day is the best to go out on (Friday or Saturday)?

Where are the best clubs (preferably indie/rock/alt pop/chart music)?

Also, things to watch out for??

Thankssssssss
mudkipzs
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
fridays

cava and then either heebies/ brooklyn mixer (costly)
Ronhaar
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by mudkipzs)
fridays

cava and then either heebies/ brooklyn mixer (costly)
Where are most of the clubs located? (any music type) Are they just dotted around the place or is there an area full of them?
Lukepo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ronhaar)
Where are most of the clubs located? (any music type) Are they just dotted around the place or is there an area full of them?
Usually around Seel Street.
I applied for UoL, but I live in Liverpool and me and my friends usually go out to town once every two weeks.
The best places are around Seel Street, in my opinion, however, there's more clubs, plenty infact, which are all spread around town. You could Google these (Not that you may like them, just where most of the people I know go and where I usually go, just finishing sixth form) Brooklyn Mixer, Cava, Heebies, Graffiti and The Empire (Are the most popular usually and I enjoy them), however, a lot of people like to go to other clubs such as; Levels, Popworld and if you're game to stay out really late (Maybe a last resort type thing) there's places like tiki joes (A place many would not suggest, while most clubs open at 5ish to 7ish aren't exactly fantastic)
The best way to find out where you'd like is to just explore everything, if you don't like it then don't go again! If you like it, all well and good!

And usually, town is dead on Friday compared to Saturday. I wouldn't say Fridays were better than Saturdays, nobody I know out of my entire Sixth Form would say Friday over Saturday.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (282)
15.26%
Uncertainty around my education (289)
15.64%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (184)
9.96%
Isolating with family (131)
7.09%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (85)
4.6%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (154)
8.33%
Loneliness (183)
9.9%
Financial worries (76)
4.11%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (170)
9.2%
Exposure to negative news/social media (132)
7.14%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (162)
8.77%

Watched Threads