someonehelp
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello,
I've received a phone call saying I've got the retail asisstabt job and they will soon send an email regarding induction and also health and safety test but I have not received that email and my induction is on Saturday. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
Hannahmc770
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by someonehelp)
Hello,
I've received a phone call saying I've got the retail asisstabt job and they will soon send an email regarding induction and also health and safety test but I have not received that email and my induction is on Saturday. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
They will send one nearer the time,maybe around Wednesday and Friday.
someonehelp
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hannahmc770)
They will send one nearer the time,maybe around Wednesday and Friday.
Oh Ok thank you
Yllasyllas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've had this happen too, I've got an induction next week but have had no email with the information about it. Did you receive an email?
someonehelp
Rep:
?
Nope nothing. If I don't get an email tomorrow I'm gonna have to phone them up.
Hannahmc770
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Nope nothing. If I don't get an email tomorrow I'm gonna have to phone them up.
To be fair, Primark said they would send me two emails, one with information about the induction and another is for forms I've got to fill out and health and safety. Well I got one email which was the forms but not the induction information, you should ring up if you haven't received neither. Primark are known to forget.
someonehelp
Rep:
?
I didn't receive any email about the induction but I did get the email with the form and health and safety test. So there's a separate email with the induction details?
I did get told when the induction is and what time it is when they phoned me to tell me I've got the job.
Hannahmc770
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I didn't receive any email about the induction but I did get the email with the form and health and safety test. So there's a separate email with the induction details?
I did get told when the induction is and what time it is when they phoned me to tell me I've got the job.
Same happened with me, but as long as you know the date and time then it's alright. At my induction, some other people said that they also received the workday stuff with health and safety but not the induction details.
kmillar17
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I had an interview last week and now I've just received an email telling me to sign on to the Primark Employee website & complete some information like my contact details, bank details etc before attending my indction..but I haven't been told when my induction is ?? Has this ever happened to anyone else?
klika89
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by kmillar17)
I had an interview last week and now I've just received an email telling me to sign on to the Primark Employee website & complete some information like my contact details, bank details etc before attending my indction..but I haven't been told when my induction is ?? Has this ever happened to anyone else?

phone the store up and ask
Confusedcitizen
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Same I’ve only received work day information and not the health and safety stuff
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (86)
31.27%
Less motivated (189)
68.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed