Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi guys- im pulling an all nighter to pass this exam, nice of you all to join me

as we are all awake we can ask each other questions during the night if we need anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tweety97)
    hi guys- im pulling an all nighter to pass this exam, nice of you all to join me

as we are all awake we can ask each other questions during the night if we need anything
    Im definitely doing the same! What units do you do?

ReputationRep:
    Guys i started revision today for this exam, i'm screwed
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Good Luck guys! Lack of sleep sucks. I'm not doing this exam but hope you ace it!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm this is interesting. I never partook in an all-nighter before, and I certainly won't start right before an exam!

Did you do an all-nighter before? What is it like and how do you feel afterwards, especially when spending the whole time revising?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamsoweir)
    Im definitely doing the same! What units do you do?
    schizophrenia
    addiction
    research methods

im thinking on just doing past papers instead of content - is that a good idea to get an A?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldiers)
    Hmm this is interesting. I never partook in an all-nighter before, and I certainly won't start right before an exam!

Did you do an all-nighter before? What is it like and how do you feel afterwards, especially when spending the whole time revising?
    the latest i have stayed up is 3.30 in gcse to do business coursework- i woke up the next day for school feeling refreshed. but as they day went on i got tired

but i have stayed awake until 7 once watching movies

ReputationRep:
    schizophrenia
    addiction
    research methods

im thinking on just doing past papers instead of content - is that a good idea to get an A?
    Ohh I do depression instead of schizophrenia, what do you think will come up for addiction? And I've only started my revision for this unit today, I'm still learning essays for depression and will hopefully move onto addiction by 1am. I think looking at past papers is really good for research methods as there are only a limited amount of things they can ask, and most of it we learned in AS! As long as you know u your key words, scientific methods and how to design your own study (which I think will come up as a 10 marker because examiners like it and it never came up last year) I think you'll be fine! How do you feel about it?

ReputationRep:
    REBT?
    as a psychological therapy for phobias?

ReputationRep:
    Ohh I do depression instead of schizophrenia, what do you think will come up for addiction? And I've only started my revision for this unit today, I'm still learning essays for depression and will hopefully move onto addiction by 1am. I think looking at past papers is really good for research methods as there are only a limited amount of things they can ask, and most of it we learned in AS! As long as you know u your key words, scientific methods and how to design your own study (which I think will come up as a 10 marker because examiners like it and it never came up last year) I think you'll be fine! How do you feel about it?
    to be honest i have no idea what could come up for addiction.

like you i am learning my essays for schizophrenia and should be done by 1 or 2. then going to move on and cram addiction for an hour then look at past paper questions for research methods for an hour. i have decided to then go to sleep and wake up at 6am. and revise till the exam :/ im sooo scared

ReputationRep:
    to be honest i have no idea what could come up for addiction.

like you i am learning my essays for schizophrenia and should be done by 1 or 2. then going to move on and cram addiction for an hour then look at past paper questions for research methods for an hour. i have decided to then go to sleep and wake up at 6am. and revise till the exam :/ im sooo scared
    I've got the exact same method 😂 want to be asleep by 3am the latest to also wake up at 6! I'm so nervous r for it, especially considering how good I felt after the unit 3 exam, I'm just hopefully gonna wing RM 🙏 and smash depression, it'll all be over in 11 hours 🙌🏼

ReputationRep:
    I've got the exact same method 😂 want to be asleep by 3am the latest to also wake up at 6! I'm so nervous r for it, especially considering how good I felt after the unit 3 exam, I'm just hopefully gonna wing RM 🙏 and smash depression, it'll all be over in 11 hours 🙌🏼
    Yeah i'm gonna stay up til the latest 4 and get up at 7! I can't believe i've literally only started revision today because of my other subjects! So stressed man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethtyates)
    Yeah i'm gonna stay up til the latest 4 and get up at 7! I can't believe i've literally only started revision today because of my other subjects! So stressed man
    I'm the same, had sociology today and it was afternoon which didn't leave much space for revision and I have sociology on Thursday (the bigger unit) which again I haven't looked at! All the best for tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethtyates)
    Guys i started revision today for this exam, i'm screwed
    And i thought i was the only one.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh I give up, was going to stay up but it won't help haha :') already failed psych 3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i'm so screwed for addiction

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.