£2.10 to be my friend for a bit? (London)

Watch
ilovereading
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So tomro, I have half a day and I was planning to go to the park and eat lunch there but i feel like i need some sort of companion to talk to. I live in north/central london. im not talking about anything sexual. i just need someone for an hour or so to talk to in the park and ill give you £2.10?? specifically tomorrow or Wednesday. 17/female.
Andy98
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ilovereading)
So tomro, I have half a day and I was planning to go to the park and eat lunch there but i feel like i need some sort of companion to talk to. I live in north/central london. im not talking about anything sexual. i just need someone for an hour or so to talk to in the park and ill give you £2.10?? specifically tomorrow or Wednesday. 17/female.
Sorry kiddo - London is a long way. But usually a load of thirsty guys post on threads after me, so prepare for the onslaught

Posted from TSR Mobile
Protégé
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Make some friends or learn to live alone. Don't lower yourself to paying for companionship.
ilovereading
Rep:
(Original post by Protégé)
Make some friends or learn to live alone. Don't lower yourself to paying for companionship.
why not? people do it for sex so why i cant i do it for a friend. its easy and efficient.
Andy98
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
why not? people do it for sex so why i cant i do it for a friend. its easy and efficient.
Because it means paying - I wouldn't pay (then again I prefer solitude so I'm not the best source on that front)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Protégé
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Paying for companionship is even worse than sex. Why would you pay for companionship when they're doing it for money?
Reeeeyah
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
£2.10?!?!?!?!?

I Wouldn't even get out of bed for that.
Enrique suave
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Andy98)
Because it means paying - I wouldn't pay (then again I prefer solitude so I'm not the best source on that front)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I live in London, but why would you pay 2 pound to make friends?:lol:
ilovereading
Rep:
(Original post by Protégé)
Paying for companionship is even worse than sex. Why would you pay for companionship when they're doing it for money?
i just need someone to complain to and pretend to like me for an hour or so. no ones gonna do it for free :L
Andy98
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Enrique suave)
Why you quoting me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Enrique suave
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
i just need someone to complain to and pretend to like me for an hour or so. no ones gonna do it for free :L
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
£2.10 was my pocket money when i was 6
ilovereading
Rep:
(Original post by Reeeeyah)
£2.10?!?!?!?!?

I Wouldn't even get out of bed for that.
damn it :L I'm broke thoughhh its all i have :cry2:
Crystalz
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Yeah sure if i finish my past papers early. You don't even have to pay me. If you really want to sit with someone then sure. You seem quite sweet.
Andy98
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
If you just want to vent you're perfectly fine to PM me

Posted from TSR Mobile
ilovereading
Rep:
(Original post by Enrique suave)
So you'll do it? Its just insurance since its a last minute notice and I just want somebody to complain to and someone who can pretend to like me.
Enrique suave
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
So you'll do it? Its just insurance since its a last minute notice and I just want somebody to complain to and someone who can pretend to like me.
What.:lolwut: Ok, I'll do it, but at least make it 3 pounds so I can pay for a shape up in my haircut?
Enrique suave
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Crystalz)
Yeah sure if i finish my past papers early. You don't even have to pay me. If you really want to sit with someone then sure. You seem quite sweet.
I got here first.
unfathomablee
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
yeah message me
ilovereading
Rep:
(Original post by Crystalz)
Yay ^-^ and its okay I'll pay you I'll PM you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.8%
Note taking apps (7)
1.87%
Flashcards (86)
22.93%
Revision guides (19)
5.07%
Past papers (171)
45.6%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (14)
3.73%

Watched Threads