The Student Room Group

£2.10 to be my friend for a bit? (London)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm
:lol: I'm drowning in money :biggrin:

You lot don't even know you're born. Back in my day, 50p could buy a Twix Xtra.
This is sad.
Reply 42
Original post by ilovereading
So tomro, I have half a day and I was planning to go to the park and eat lunch there but i feel like i need some sort of companion to talk to. I live in north/central london. im not talking about anything sexual. i just need someone for an hour or so to talk to in the park and ill give you £2.10?? specifically tomorrow or Wednesday. 17/female.

Are you serious? And why specifically £2.10....plus is that all that companionship is worth to you?
So tomro, I have half a day and I was planning to go to the park and eat lunch there but i feel like i need some sort of companion to talk to. I live in north/central london. im not talking about anything sexual. i just need someone for an hour or so to talk to in the park and ill give you £2.10?? specifically tomorrow or Wednesday. 17/female.

you for real paying ppl for company?
well ok.
but erm I thought you were just gonna pluck up and go alone?
This is so sad..
Reply 45
Original post by Man.bear.pig
well ok.

[video="youtube;h05YfP_8UsU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05YfP_8UsU[/video]
Original post by demx9
[video="youtube;h05YfP_8UsU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05YfP_8UsU[/video]

bahaha omd that's exactly what inspired my name, even though ppl think I'm describing myself :smile:
These seems to good to be true.
inb4 OP is Kony...
Original post by DanyaI
Are you serious? And why specifically £2.10....plus is that all that companionship is worth to you?

I am kinda serious and its cause its all I have to offer in my purse. I would give someone £10 if I had it and no companionship is worth a lot more but I'm just giving what I got :L
well ok.

i guess :L

and I did go to the park a couple times on my own and it was really nice ^-^ I just want a change this time to go with someone :P
Original post by vis break
inb4 OP is Kony...

too good to be true? i see nothing good about it, like evryone is saying its just sad xD
Original post by vis break
inb4 OP is Kony...

why, are you in dire need for 2 quid?
Would it not be akward if you were kind of paying someone literally 2 quid to go out with you? You're clearly not that boring :P
why, are you in dire need for 2 quid?

Them ice creams dont come cheap bruuuhh
too good to be true? i see nothing good about it, like evryone is saying its just sad xD

why dont you buy a kite and take that for a spin. You could effectively waste time
Original post by TheTruthTeller
Would it not be akward if you were kind of paying someone literally 2 quid to go out with you? You're clearly not that boring :P

hmmm i guess but loads of things in life are awkward like me ^_^ i may not be boring but i sure am annoying, complainy, self pitying, weird and the "slowly step away before she eats us" type.
£2.1 would be a comment from me. How would you like to pay me for this comment?
Well I am down to eat and meet someone new. I don't even want the money.

Im out with a few friends tomorrow, you may join and you dont need to pay :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending