winchxstears
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
hi guysss, im hoping someone will reply-- i really want to graduate with a BSc Psychology degree at university and am wondering which uni's in London are the best to apply for the course?? also could someone also help me think of a topic to cover in my EPQ which would help me fit into the more biological side of psychology eg. clinical/health/cognitive psychology please xxthankyoou
Minerva
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by winchxstears)
hi guysss, im hoping someone will reply-- i really want to graduate with a BSc Psychology degree at university and am wondering which uni's in London are the best to apply for the course?? also could someone also help me think of a topic to cover in my EPQ which would help me fit into the more biological side of psychology eg. clinical/health/cognitive psychology please xxthankyoou
Depends what you mean by 'best'. If you want to practise as a psychologist in due course, you must ensure that your undergraduate degree is accredited by the BPS. Only the uni websites can tell you which of their courses are or are not so accredited (joint honours courses generally won't be, for instance).

If you do a course search on UCAS, you can focus it on London and that will give you a list of all the options. Which is best for you will depend on your likely grades and your interests.

As for the EPQ topic, you need to discuss this with whoever will be supervising you while you do it.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by winchxstears)
On the EPQ topic - https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/research-project is designed to help you with EPQ (including deciding on topics) and has just started again.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (441)
56.25%
I don't have everything I need (343)
43.75%

Watched Threads