Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It depends what they mean by hackers. What firewall are you using by the way? Some of the ones you download of the web are 'fakes'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    It depends what they mean by hackers. What firewall are you using by the way? Some of the ones you download of the web are 'fakes'.
    zone alarm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    zone alarm.
    If make sure the security settings are set to at least medium and it should be fine, I used Zone Alarm and did block all the ports. Are you sure he is actually getting access to your chat logs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    whos eric?
    Eric Bischoff from UKL, 13-yearold kid.
    Hes had a stalker on here for a while who has messed with his computer before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    If make sure the security settings are set to at least medium and it should be fine, I used Zone Alarm and did block all the ports. Are you sure he is actually getting access to your chat logs?
    I'm not sure, he did seem to know mine and erics conversations... but he could have got that from erics.
    But then what is eric gonna do??

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.