Going on my first date ever! Watch

MarshallPlan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello, I have my first date this weekend and it is the girl I am taking out, first date as well. Is there anything I can do to make her feel really special and happy?
Luigishouse
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MarshallPlan)
Hello, I have my first date this weekend and it is the girl I am taking out, first date as well. Is there anything I can do to make her feel really special and happy?
The girl eh? Damn, son. You need to get a ring and get down on one knee ASAP otherwise she might get away. That way she will feel special and happy.
lucy_crave
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ahhh bless! Start with the basics, tell her how beautiful she looks and make her feel like a princess (hold open doors, pick up the bill etc.)
MarshallPlan
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by lucy_crave)
Ahhh bless! Start with the basics, tell her how beautiful she looks and make her feel like a princess (hold open doors, pick up the bill etc.)
She has said that she loves cuddles! So I was thinking of giving her a really long hug. Would that be ok do you think?
Champagne Supernova
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
Did you meet her on a bus by any chance?
lucy_crave
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
She has said that she loves cuddles! So I was thinking of giving her a really long hug. Would that be ok do you think?
Maybe not straight away, might come across as a bit too forward.Give her a short hug when you meet but save the big hugs for once you’re a bit more comfortable around each other.
How old are you both, and where are you going on the date?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (87)
24.3%
No (271)
75.7%

Watched Threads