The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

French & Spanish Beginners at Chester???

Hey Everyone,I'm a mature student and have just been offered a place at Chester to study French & Spanish.As its been a while since I've used French (and Spanish not at all!) I wondered if anybody knows if there are beginners levels available in the first year?Any advice would be greatly appreciated!ThanksColette
Hi, the best people to ask would be the Modern Languages department. They'd be able to go through the levels in the first year. You can call 01244513294 or email [email protected] :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah, I started last year with no Spanish at all, French and Beginners Spanish is a really good course. The Spanish half is fast paced but fun and you'd be amazed how much you can achieve in just the first year. The French isn't as demanding but still has alot to offer and there is the option to take modules such as Beginners German/Beginners Chinese. I would highly recommend this course.
Reply 3
Hi both,

Thanks for your replies.

I'm going to have a few hours of private tuition too to get me up to where I need to be for French for September but I'm really looking forward to it. Beginners Chinese sounds interesting too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest