The Student Room Group

What goes though someone's mind when they ignore someoe's message/text?

If someone was text their friend that they love them or any other affectionate message ad they get ignored what's going though the mind of the person who ignores them? Don't they care about their friend? They're hurting their friend by not responding.. They mean the message! It's affection! Friends give friends affectionate and love! =(

I wouldn't ever ignore a text message, it's rude, I know what it feels like t be ignored by someone you love/care about so much...
Original post by MylittlePlusle
If someone was text their friend that they love them or any other affectionate message ad they get ignored what's going though the mind of the person who ignores them? Don't they care about their friend? They're hurting their friend by not responding.. They mean the message! It's affection! Friends give friends affectionate and love! =(

I wouldn't ever ignore a text message, it's rude, I know what it feels like t be ignored by someone you love/care about so much...

something tells me you've been ignored after sending that kinda text.
dunno what a stranger is thinking but if I ignore someone being affectionate it's because I don't feel the same way, for whatever reason.
k?
Original post by Man.bear.pig
something tells me you've been ignored after sending that kinda text.
dunno what a stranger is thinking but if I ignore someone being affectionate it's because I don't feel the same way, for whatever reason.
k?

I only text my two beautiful special friend these tings.. I have no idea what I will do when/if I get a romantic partner... I don't want to stop texting them that I love/care about them...

My BS friends could just tell me instead of hurting me more by ignoring me. =(

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending