What goes though someone's mind when they ignore someoe's message/text?

Watch this thread
MylittlePlusle
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
If someone was text their friend that they love them or any other affectionate message ad they get ignored what's going though the mind of the person who ignores them? Don't they care about their friend? They're hurting their friend by not responding.. They mean the message! It's affection! Friends give friends affectionate and love! =(

I wouldn't ever ignore a text message, it's rude, I know what it feels like t be ignored by someone you love/care about so much...
Man.bear.pig
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by MylittlePlusle)
If someone was text their friend that they love them or any other affectionate message ad they get ignored what's going though the mind of the person who ignores them? Don't they care about their friend? They're hurting their friend by not responding.. They mean the message! It's affection! Friends give friends affectionate and love! =(

I wouldn't ever ignore a text message, it's rude, I know what it feels like t be ignored by someone you love/care about so much...
something tells me you've been ignored after sending that kinda text.
dunno what a stranger is thinking but if I ignore someone being affectionate it's because I don't feel the same way, for whatever reason.
k?
MylittlePlusle
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Man.bear.pig)
something tells me you've been ignored after sending that kinda text.
dunno what a stranger is thinking but if I ignore someone being affectionate it's because I don't feel the same way, for whatever reason.
k?
I only text my two beautiful special friend these tings.. I have no idea what I will do when/if I get a romantic partner... I don't want to stop texting them that I love/care about them...

My BS friends could just tell me instead of hurting me more by ignoring me. =(
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads