The Student Room Group

what degree can I do with these grades?

a*s in Italian and English, C in math
Modern Languages and most English courses should definitely be within your range with the two A*s. If these don't interest you, I would look at different universities' websites and see what other courses they offer which either have English or Italian (may be "a modern language) as accepted requirements that you'd be interested in
Original post by localblackguy
Modern Languages and most English courses should definitely be within your range with the two A*s. If these don't interest you, I would look at different universities' websites and see what other courses they offer which either have English or Italian (may be "a modern language) as accepted requirements that you'd be interested in

thank you for your advice...i am considering taking another a level in a gap year, maths is my weak point :/
Original post by scaredaboutfutur
thank you for your advice...i am considering taking another a level in a gap year, maths is my weak point :/

The C in Maths isn't that bad though, and two A*s speak for themselves. I suggested Modern Languages and English because I know for sure these grades would be good for these courses, but there are countless others that I'm unaware of so I'd do some research on courses before taking a gap year because of the Maths grade.

Quick Reply

Latest