Hey guys how important is good sex in a relationship?

Watch
Mrclough
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
How important is good sex in a relationship? would you leave if the relationship was good but the sex was bad?
MylittlePlusle
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Emotional affection is more important then anything physical. <3
little_wizard123
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you can communicate and understand the other person and they're not selfish, sex would be good. I can't imagine a good relationship with bad sex - to me it's not possible.
Man.bear.pig
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MylittlePlusle)
No.

And no OP.

No such thing as bad sex really. It's bad if you're not really into the person and ontop of that not instinctively doing the things you particularly like.
For women it wouldbe finishing too soon. Not staying hard.

For me I don't think I could ever not enjoy sex with a woman, like we're gonna enjoy this if it's the last thing I do. lol
SO with that said, if we're getting on and she's just shy or whatever, it's cake work to make her warm up.
MylittlePlusle
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Man.bear.pig)
No.

And no OP.

No such thing as bad sex really. It's bad if you're not really into the person and ontop of that not instinctively doing the things you particularly like.
For women it wouldbe finishing too soon. Not staying hard.

For me I don't think I could ever not enjoy sex with a woman, like we're gonna enjoy this if it's the last thing I do. lol
SO with that said, if we're getting on and she's just shy or whatever, it's cake work to make her warm up.
You don't understand the importance of cuddles... and forehead/cheek kisses... =/
username1331498
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You don't understand the importance of cuddles... and forehead/cheek kisses... =/
These things are all physical, which therefore contradicts with one of your previous posts:

MylittlePlusle
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by EatAndRevise)
These things are all physical, which therefore contradicts with one of your previous posts:
I know that but Im tlakig about sex. cuddles are more important than sex.
username1331498
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You know this from experience?
Brownclown
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
One of the main reasons you date someone is because you're physically attracted to them. If the sex is awful then it's a massive disappointment
Sir Candour
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Agreed with above poster. I'm sorry, I wouldn't be in a relationship if there wasn't good sexual chemistry.
_Fergo
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Most people would definitely disagree...

Posted from TSR Mobile
MylittlePlusle
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You know this from experience?
Cuddles make me feel warm special and loved. I won't know how I feel about vaginal intercourse until I am married. From what I can tell it won't be as good as people say it is.
username1331498
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Cuddles make me feel warm special and loved. I won't know how I feel about vaginal intercourse until I am married. From what I can tell it won't be as good as people say it is.
How would you know that cuddles are more important than sex, if you haven't had sex?

Also, are you saving yourself until marriage?
Anemone4Life
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Mrclough)
How important is good sex in a relationship? would you leave if the relationship was good but the sex was bad?
wouldn't leave the relationship but its needed in a relationship i think, i like the intimacy and well the sex.
MylittlePlusle
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How would you know that cuddles are more important than sex, if you haven't had sex?

Also, are you saving yourself until marriage?
Cuddles make me happy

Yes, I am. I don't want to waste my penis on a female who sin't my wife. I wouldn't ever forgive myself.
username1331498
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Cuddles make me happy

Yes, I am. I don't want to waste my penis on a female who sin't my wife. I wouldn't ever forgive myself.
How can you say that cuddles are more important if you have never had sex?

How would you be wasting your penis? It doesn't get smaller every time you use it..
miser
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's not a good relationship if the sex is bad.
MylittlePlusle
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

How would you be wasting your penis? It doesn't get smaller every time you use it..
Cuddles are the most important thing for me, I don't think anything can top them.

My penis is for my wife, it's not for a girlfriend. Girlfriends are not for sex in my eyes.
username1201943
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Looool
username1331498
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Cuddles are the most important thing for me, I don't think anything can top them.

My penis is for my wife, it's not for a girlfriend. Girlfriends are not for sex in my eyes.
You'll struggle staying in a long-term relationship with someone if sex isn't involved.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (226)
61.08%
No (77)
20.81%
Not sure (67)
18.11%

Watched Threads