The Student Room Group

Big bag wanted.. (Lever Arch File)

I'm on the hunt for a stylish leather messenger style satchel which can fit a lever arch folder & an iPad.

Although I will be using this for Uni, and I know its easier to have ring binders, I am in full time employment and some of the bigger projects I manage require a lever arch so downsizing my files isn't an option

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions, as its proving difficult to find a bag which can accommodate a folder of this size!

All suggestions welcome, if in wrong section please feel free to move appropriately
Have you tried accessorise ?
Reply 2
Making your own out of duct tape is always an option!
Reply 3
Hi Claire, accessorize is a women's outlet. As stylish as the bags are i'm afraid I won't be able to 'work' it as well being of the opposite gender! ha ha!

Juzey.... I've tried that, unfortunately it didn't work as well as i thought!!
They're not cheap but these satchels are so nice... there are so many I'm sure one of them would be a suitable size, and it would last for ages so maybe the price is do-able. They're a local/small business type thing so you could probably just ring and ask about size.

http://www.cambridgesatchel.com/en-gb/home

edit: size guide found http://www.cambridgesatchel.com/en-gb/size-guide/size-guide.html
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Go back to 2010 and get a 'Just Do It' bag. You won't regret it
Reply 6
thanks seaholme but i think futbol's option seems a lot more feasible. I'm in need of a new pair of 110's anyway so i'm sure i'll get a stylish bag with them.

sarcasm aside, i'll have a look seaholme, many thanks. I think I did read about cambridge satchel in another thread but wasn't too sure! Will have a look!
Original post by lewholl
Hi Claire, accessorize is a women's outlet. As stylish as the bags are i'm afraid I won't be able to 'work' it as well being of the opposite gender! ha ha!

Juzey.... I've tried that, unfortunately it didn't work as well as i thought!!

my apologises for the confusion, how about surfdome.com they have many backpacks for both genders some look pretty big
Reply 8
Thanks claire, I'll have a butchers! Although I've started looking on ebay for some.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending