The Student Room Group

Opinion: What do girls look for in a guy?

Okay so every girl has different tastes so lets find out what girls look or in guys?
Reply 1
I'm not a girl but the pro wakeboard girls like a guy who can grab indie and mute at the Same feature so it's a tough game but it is what it is,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't explain it
Reply 4
they look for the £$£$£££
What I mainly look in for in a guy is what I look for in a friend which is smart, can make me laugh and will listen to me and be there to support me. Someone who is confident:smile: It would also be cool if the guy was as psychopathic as me :smile:
Confidence, a sweet face, older, humility, a gentlemanly manner.
Original post by H1ace
they look for the £$£$£££

i am solidly going to agree on this statement i had until i was 15 one girlfriend
now i'm 19 and have had 9 since starting my watches business and turning over in my first year a profit of £4000 the second year i put my profit into a roller made 7k then put that into a ring made 23k and the girls stuck to me like s**t to a blanket after that
Reply 8
Physical attraction (height, in shape, etc.); status/value (what's he done with his life? social circle, etc.); capacity to sustain a good lifestyle (well paying job, living in nice area, etc.)
Reply 9
Original post by jamesthehustler
i am solidly going to agree on this statement i had until i was 15 one girlfriend
now i'm 19 and have had 9 since starting my watches business and turning over in my first year a profit of £4000 the second year i put my profit into a roller made 7k then put that into a ring made 23k and the girls stuck to me like s**t to a blanket after that

So basically women that follow you. Do that only for your money does that make you feel good about your self? Sincere and genuine will work for me
Original post by MaryamMed
So basically women that follow you. Do that only for your money does that make you feel good about your self? Sincere and genuine will work for me

i did like the power of money and success in the beginning but now i hardly work as dislike the amounts of money i have worked on piece worth six figures on their insurance manifests
good looking, confident, funny, loves a bit of banter and just is himself really! don't like fake guys

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending