The Student Room Group

Urgent help

I've just finished my GCSE exams today and the only thing I can think about is whether I will get atleast 6 B's so I can get into King Eds Stourbridge as that it their grade requirements. I feel as if I can achieve atleast 5 A*-B but I'm not sure if I will get 6. Will King Edwards allow me to join the college if I only get 5? I have been given an unconditional offer already, I just need the grades. Any help will be appreciated, Thankyou.
Original post by Anonymous2799
I've just finished my GCSE exams today and the only thing I can think about is whether I will get atleast 6 B's so I can get into King Eds Stourbridge as that it their grade requirements. I feel as if I can achieve atleast 5 A*-B but I'm not sure if I will get 6. Will King Edwards allow me to join the college if I only get 5? I have been given an unconditional offer already, I just need the grades. Any help will be appreciated, Thankyou.

Don't worry you hopefully will have made the grades required. They might consider you if you have 5 but it depends on admissions at the school itself.
Best hope is to get the grades
Hope you get in
Thankyou so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending