The Student Room Group

My boobs have goten smaller :(

Ok dont laugh,

But I've lost a bit of weight recently and went from a size 16 with 36 D bust to a size 12 and 32 B. This is sooo depressing i have always loved having a D cup. I've still got a stone and a bit to loose before i get to my target weight however i dont want to end up with no boobs lol. So is there any way wof working out and still loosing the weight without loosing my bust too.

Although i joke this is a serious question and so I only want serious answers thanks.

Scroll to see replies

you won't be able to control where you lose the fat from. Either be size 16 with your desired D cup, or as slim as you want to be, with smaller breasts.
Reply 2
I think 32b's ok...I'm just a guy speaking, but it might be a good thing, if you've dropped a lot of weight then D boobs may just look 'too big' or unproportional. Maybe try exercise rather than dieting? Like how if you work out only your arms you could still have a beer belly but massive biceps, you could sorta concentrate on where you want to slim up. See if any girls have well more experience tho lol.
Reply 3
fungirl1234
Ok dont laugh,

But I've lost a bit of weight recently and went from a size 16 with 36 D bust to a size 12 and 32 B. This is sooo depressing i have always loved having a D cup. I've still got a stone and a bit to loose before i get to my target weight however i dont want to end up with no boobs lol. So is there any way wof working out and still loosing the weight without loosing my bust too.

Although i joke this is a serious question and so I only want serious answers thanks.

I wish I knew. I've lost alot of mine too :redface:
Congrats on losing all that weight!! Thats alot, well done darling.

But like someone said...if the excess weight is (for example) on your stomach, try doing sit up's. Just basically do exercise where the fat is and that should help losing ya boobs.
Reply 5
When you lose weight, it comes off everywhere. Personally I'd prefer a slimmer girl with average boobs than a fatty with DD, but thats just me.

Congrats on losing the weight. And remember, the grass is always greener on the other side, you'll always find problems when you change.
don't worry about it. i bet you look more in proportion, and i'm sure most boys would prefer a slender girl with smaller breasts to a more overweight girl with big breasts. your chest is only a part of your body, and with a slimmer waist, legs etc i'm sure you'll look much more appealing overall.

clothes also hang a lot better on a smaller chest :smile:
Reply 7
let me add my congratulations. you have done well, keep it up until you hit your goal. as far as sit ups go, you cannot spot reduce fat. fat will come from everywhere not just a worked area. the only thing sit ups will do is strengthen you abs, not lose fat. the amount of cals burnt doing sit ups is usless. as for your boobs getting smaller, although it is depressing, its probly good for you, your body will natrually make itself proportionate.
A thin girl with D cup breasts would look slightly out of proportion, if you ask me...
Reply 9
Hey
It happened to my mate, unavoidbale(sp) sorry!
Its just how your body is, and a smaller chest is a GOOD thing!
Reply 10
I'd definitely prefer to be slim with small boobs than fat with big boobs. Without meaning to sound rude, your big boobs before were mainly due to the fact that you were a lot heavier, not due to being naturally blessed with big boobs.
Have you actually been measured by a professional? I'm a 10-12 and always wore a 34B then got measured (by 3 different places cause i wouldn't believe them lol) as a 32D-not that I'm saying your a moron like me but getting measured properly may suprise you.
ASprinkleOfPixieDust
Have you actually been measured by a professional? I'm a 10-12 and always wore a 34B then got measured (by 3 different places cause i wouldn't believe them lol) as a 32D-not that I'm saying your a moron like me but getting measured properly may suprise you.

I'm the professional she needs.
Lol @ wizard. But seriously they're only boobs and some clothes, like shirts which lack stretch, really wouldn't sit right if you had your 'old boobs' on your 'new body' either they wouldn't tie over your chest or they would fit your chest and gape at the waist.
Reply 14
Well done. And I'd have to say that I'm thin (size 8), but have a rather large chest in comparison to my size (32C) so it does look lightly unproportional.

It is hard to buy shirts :P!

Anyway, you have to consider what's more important to you: being thin with average boobs or larger with larger boobs. I'd personally opt for the former but it's really up to you. All that matters is that you're happy with how you look, whichever way that may be.
Reply 15
generalebriety
A thin girl with D cup breasts would look slightly out of proportion, if you ask me...

I'm a size 8 with D cup breasts...:frown:
Reply 16
Sianey
I'm a size 8 with D cup breasts...:frown:

Couldxbe
Well done. And I'd have to say that I'm thin (size 8), but have a rather large chest in comparison to my size (32C) so it does look lightly unproportional.

Someone +rep those girls.
Reply 17
No its true, don't worry about your boobs, smaller is better, I think C is the puuuurfect cup size, I'm DD-E and the only shirts I could buy are special ones for like £30 quid.
Currently I'm on a diet (size 10) to lose a few pounds and if they come off ma tummy and boobs :biggrin: so what I'm trying to say is a reckon you look much sexier now...:biggrin:
Reply 18
ohyeahoh
No its true, don't worry about your boobs, smaller is better, I think C is the puuuurfect cup size, I'm DD-E and the only shirts I could buy are special ones for like £30 quid.
Currently I'm on a diet (size 10) to lose a few pounds and if they come off ma tummy and boobs :biggrin: so what I'm trying to say is a reckon you look much sexier now...:biggrin:

Ignore that, shes just doing it for +rep to be honest.
Reply 19
I'm really hoping that when I lose my weight that my boobs start to disappear too. They're a 32DD just now (size 14) and when I was my ideal weight they were a 32D which looked so much better. Plus it's nigh on impossible to find 32DD bra's in shops!

Quick Reply

Latest