The Student Room Group

Is the Jeremy Kyle Show staged at all?

I just watched a clip and, to be honest, I just can't believe what had happened. (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to it?)

It just seems incredible that anyone could have so much recklessness. Are they paid to come on the show? Is it just for their 15 minutes of fame?
Reply 1
Always wondered this, why the fuk would they go on National Television just to air all there problems smh. What blows my mind the most is when they go on it to fail a lie detector, why embarrass yourself on T.V?
(edited 8 years ago)
This show is another way for middle class exploitists to capitalise on predominantly working class misery. The producers and Jeremy are some of the the lowest class scum this planet has produced.
Reply 3
It's similar to Jerry Springer. They get a story from the people that want to go on, script it to maximize drama and basically encourage them to make a show of it as they go along.Much like the Springer show, it's down to the people that sign up. Usually that means it's people that just want to be on TV, with either a made up or heavily exaggerated situation.
it's just actors with special make-up.
Reply 5
I went to watch it last week and therewas2 guys on finding out if they was real brothers end if turned out they wasn't one of the guys as so upset he had to walk off after they had been on the show ended so me and my friend went for a coffee across road then we saw these 2 guys and a few girls outside and they was all laughing and pratting around he didn't look upset at all I think it's all fake to be honest

Quick Reply

Latest