Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone's teacher given them a copy of the edexcel A2 Psych Jan 04 paper with clinical psych questions (unit 4). If so, are you willing to share? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    ANyone out there?

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant! Someone else is on Edexcel!

I may have a copy of it, I can have a look for you... Watch this space!

How're you feeling about the exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leaby)
    Brilliant! Someone else is on Edexcel!

I may have a copy of it, I can have a look for you... Watch this space!

How're you feeling about the exam?
    Thank you! I really appreciate it. I'm feeling a bit anxious and as if I don;t have much time (as I have several other papers to revise for). The same as most people, probably! What other option are you doing in that paper? I'm doing Criminal. How are you feeling about the exam?

ReputationRep:
    are u doing spec A.
    ive got the whole paper for that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sprite)
    are u doing spec A.
    ive got the whole paper for that
    If you're talking about specification A for Edexcel Psychology A2 the Clinical Psych component, then that's exactly what I am looking for. Would you be willing to tell me what the questions on it are? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    i do AQA psych. sorry

ReputationRep:
    i guess i kind missed it when u wrote edexcel before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sprite)
    i guess i kind missed it when u wrote edexcel before
    Oh okay. Thanks anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, sorry I don't have the January 2004 paper. Got the June 2003 paper if that's of any use though?

Yeah, I'm doing criminal too! What about unit 5? Or have you already sat that?

Got to say I'm less worried about psychology than my other subjects, but the A2 is so much harder than the AS. I'm also really bad at the methods section on unit 5. The synoptic paper will also be awful - did you see last year's paper??? I'm just thankful that I've got a day without any exams the day before units 4 and 5 to revise! As for the synoptic paper - well, my RS synoptic is in the MORNING and the psychology one is in the afternoon. That day is going to kill me.

What I find difficulty in doing is knowing whether a question is asking for AO1 or AO2 - sometimes it's obvious, at other times I'm not quite sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leaby)
    Hey, sorry I don't have the January 2004 paper. Got the June 2003 paper if that's of any use though?

Yeah, I'm doing criminal too! What about unit 5? Or have you already sat that?

Got to say I'm less worried about psychology than my other subjects, but the A2 is so much harder than the AS. I'm also really bad at the methods section on unit 5. The synoptic paper will also be awful - did you see last year's paper??? I'm just thankful that I've got a day without any exams the day before units 4 and 5 to revise! As for the synoptic paper - well, my RS synoptic is in the MORNING and the psychology one is in the afternoon. That day is going to kill me.

What I find difficulty in doing is knowing whether a question is asking for AO1 or AO2 - sometimes it's obvious, at other times I'm not quite sure.
    That sucks! I can sympathise as I have two exams on that day as well (Law synoptic as well as Psych). I've sat unit 5 already - in the Jan. Thanks for looking and thanks for offering the June 2003 paper, but I already have a copy of that. The main reason I'd like to know the Jan 04 one is that I want to see if there qas a question on the social approach to therapy because I'm hopinh it came up and won't come up in this coming exam, because I missed some lessons and I'm rather weak in that area...

Sometimes I have that problem with AO2 and Ao1 as well. Sometimes it isn't all that obvious to differentiate!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing that paper- and it's going to be a day from hell. I have unit 4 and 5 psych in the morning and unit 4 and 5 sociology in the afternoon!

Anyway, I do have the Jan 04 paper and mark scheme for clinical and criminal, and I'm sorry to say that the social approach didn't come up. If you still want the questions then let me know and I'll type them I sat the paper myself and it was a *****, I got a D. I would have done better but I didn't really revise that well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    I'm doing that paper- and it's going to be a day from hell. I have unit 4 and 5 psych in the morning and unit 4 and 5 sociology in the afternoon!
    Ouch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leaby)
    Ouch.
    I know, I want to die! /mild exaggeration

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)

Anyway, I do have the Jan 04 paper and mark scheme for clinical and criminal, and I'm sorry to say that the social approach didn't come up. If you still want the questions then let me know and I'll type them I sat the paper myself and it was a *****, I got a D. I would have done better but I didn't really revise that well.

Yes, I'd still like to know the questions. Thank you very much. :-)

ReputationRep:
    I've sent you a PM with the questions on it. If anyone else wants to see them or any other questions on the Jan 04 unit 4 exam paper then just ask and I'll send them

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.