ChiefKwen
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Fuk sake, I have a P3 physics edexcel exam on friday and it took me literally 1 hour and 30 mins to digest two pages. Its honestly annoying. When doing subjects like Biology B3, its so easy and much more fun, even if the words are long and difficult they are still fun to learn. Do you guys have any advice on revising Physics P3 ???

P.S I've chosen Biology, Philosophy, Chemistry and Physics a-levels and I want to study medicine so I NEED to NAIL these exams.
ElizabethHere
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You've found somethink you like in Biology, in even the hard stuff, which some people find boring. You just need to find the same interest in Physics.
username1068847
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ChiefKwen)
Fuk sake, I have a P3 physics edexcel exam on friday and it took me literally 1 hour and 30 mins to digest two pages. Its honestly annoying. When doing subjects like Biology B3, its so easy and much more fun, even if the words are long and difficult they are still fun to learn. Do you guys have any advice on revising Physics P3 ???

P.S I've chosen Biology, Philosophy, Chemistry and Physics a-levels and I want to study medicine so I NEED to NAIL these exams.
Is P3 your last exam? It is my last exam! Just find the motivation inside you. The pain is almost over and the long holiday is only a day and a bit left!
Segsation
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
STOP GOING OVER THE SAME BIT AGAIN AND AGAIN IT WON'T WORK.
Read through the textbook pages all the way through and when you're done, go over the pages you struggle with and read them again. It's much better to have a little knowledge about it all than really detailed knowledge about very little. Once you get in the exam I promise that you will realise you know more than you think.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • University of Bradford
    Postgraduate Open day/Evening Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • Queen's University Belfast
    Postgraduate LIVE Masters & PhD Study Fair Postgraduate
    Wed, 4 Mar '20

Do you get study leave?