xLittleMissyx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I can't seem to get a boyfriend and I just resort to masturbation about 2 or 3 times a day. I just feel like I am wasting my day by doing this!

Missy x
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by xLittleMissyx)
x
Make some more friendships and maybe one of them will lead to something more.
xLittleMissyx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by SeanFM)
Make some more friendships and maybe one of them will lead to something more.
I'm always out meeting people, but I never feel the spark with anyone
Kevin De Bruyne
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by xLittleMissyx)
I'm always out meeting people, but I never feel the spark with anyone
Maybe your standards are too high, or you need to change where you're meeting people (if possible), or maybe you won't feel a spark and you just have to get to know people. :iiam:
LillyLisaa
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It sounds like you want a sexual relationship rather than a boyfriend... Being in a relationship is about having a strong, supportive friendship, emotional connection and trust. The sexual aspects should only make up a small part of a relationship and many people in relationships still masturbate regularly. If this is all you are looking for then I suggest you stick with masturbating for now until you are ready for all of the aspect a relationship brings. However, if you feel like you are wasting your time then I guess you should stop or do it less because if you feel like you are wasting your time then it doesn't really sound like you are getting much out of it..
Zarek
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why can't you get a bf ? Just dress in a pretty feminine way and flirt outrageously and it should happen..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (182)
61.9%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
4.08%
No- I want it (78)
26.53%
No- I don't want it (22)
7.48%

Watched Threads