The Student Room Group

I don't know what to do?

Basically, my current girlfriend and I have been together for 1.5 years now. We're both 18 and doing A levels and about to go off the uni.
That's where the problem starts. During exam period, I haven't seen her a lot and I miss her loads. Like I love her a lot. The only thing that keeps me sane is that it'll all be over soon and I'll be able to see her then. However, once we go to uni, it'll be the other way round. There will be long period of missing her and hurting, then a very short holiday that I can see her. Then repeat that for 3 times a year for 4 or 5 years. I do t know if I can manage it. I need the physical talking, the hugs, the kisses, etc.
Also, I'm going to be away for almost all of the summer, so I can't see her then either.
The only solution I can think of is to break up and try to get over it during summer, then have a totally fresh start with a new group of people at uni. If anyone has any idea that can keep us together while being long distance, please share? I'm desperate to keep the relationship but I just can't
soz, get ready to forget about her since you've both chosen different unis
Sadly lots of people do break up when they go to uni but if you both truely want it to then it can work but you will need to have love, trust and honesty
Break up
Reply 4
Lol, if you stay with her she'll be texting you love hearts while sucking some lad's cock. Dump and move on you beta
So many pessimists
Reply 6
Original post by The Last
Lol, if you stay with her she'll be texting you love hearts while sucking some lad's cock. Dump and move on you beta

Aren't you in the gym yet?
Long distance never works. It's not worth the trouble.

You already know what to do - break up and spend the summer trying to get over her. Set yourself free, enjoy your summer and have a good time when uni starts. You'll be okay, it's not a big deal.
Original post by The Last

Agree with this. This is what happened (and is happening) to me, LOL.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending