The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

How to apply for bursaries?

Hi, *hopefully* I'll be going to Strathclyde in September. I was going to apply for the "RUK Strathclyde Access Bursary" (http://www.strath.ac.uk/studentfinancialsupport/othersourcesoffundingincltrustfundsandbursaries/). Does anyone know how to apply for bursaries/grants/etc?
Noticed no one replied to you, I don't know if you still need your answer but I'm a to-be second year student. You will automatically get the bursary if you qualify for it, no applying, just make sure you successfully sign up to Student Finance England or w/e loan company you use, they will base it on that.
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 2
Original post by Aaron8976
Noticed no one replied to you, I don't know if you still need your answer but I'm a to-be second year student. You will automatically get the bursary if you qualify for it, no applying, just make sure you successfully sign up to Student Finance England or w/e loan company you use, they will base it on that.

That's grand, thanks :smile:
Gib - don't be afraid to call/email the Uni now and ask for information and advice from your faculty. They have been great helping me with my daft questions

Good Luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending