The Student Room Group

I can't find any information

Basically I've only created this as I'm pretty desperate for any information or experiences of this. I have contacted my university directly about this but they said they might take a few days so..
I'm currently at Aberdeen University doing a joint degree in History and Politics and have just finished my first year and going into my second in September.
However personal reasons have developed in recent days and may mean i need to move to Belfast. I have considered the option of transferring to Queen's over there to go into 2nd year however I'm 99% sure I'm too late to do this for this year and it wouldn't be financially sound for me to do 2nd year in Aberdeen then repeat 2nd year at Queen's next. I'm also not really willing to drop out this year and reapply for next year at Queen's due to the risk I wouldn't get in.
I then remembered Aberdeen do distance learning on their courses however it looks like they don't offer it for history and only offer it for first year politics. So I'm just wondering if anyone knows if Aberdeen allow long distance learning for these subjects and if it's possible to complete the degree doing this? I'm aware this is long but just wanted to put all the information up!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending