The Student Room Group

Missing out entry-requirements by one grade for deferred place

Okay so I'm coming to the end of my A-levels and naturally my mind is looking towards what to expect at results day. I need at least ABB (for my insurance) to get into Uni. Last year I got BBB at AS but I've done resits and feel like I've done well this year but there's still that element of doubt playing on my mind that my grades will stay at BBB. I know many Uni's will still accept you if you're one grade shy but do my chances increase even more as I've deferred my place and there will be even more spaces free for next year as not many people would've deferred?

NB. My insurance is Queen Mary at grades ABB and my firm is Brunel with AAB, if any of you know how lenient the Computer Science departments are for these Uni's
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by nathan_hoy96
Okay so I'm coming to the end of my A-levels and naturally my mind is looking towards what to expect at results day. I need at least ABB (for my insurance) to get into Uni. Last year I got BBB at AS but I've done resits and feel like I've done well this year but there's still that element of doubt playing on my mind that my grades will stay at BBB. I know many Uni's will still accept you if you're one grade shy but do my chances increase even more as I've deferred my place and there will be even more spaces free for next year as not many people would've deferred?

NB. My insurance is Queen Mary at grades ABB and my firm is Brunel with AAB, if any of you know how lenient the Computer Science departments are for these Uni's

Your logic is astounding, defer and your chances increase next year.

Great logic right there. :rolleyes:

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending