Turn on thread page Beta

guitar training school watch

Announcements

Hello,I'm looking for a guitar school in London. So I've found two; one is 'Guitar Institute and other is Gym Music School'in London, but could't decide which is more suited for me. I'm interested to become Electric Guitarist and I've already been playing guitar for past 13 years don't carry any certificate. I'll preffer one not very expensive. Thanks !

ReputationRep:
    I am a classical guitarist and have been playing for about 9 years. althouhg i do it as a hobby. I have a fren who is a great electric guitarist and he wanted to go to a guitar school. We went to the Guitar institute, which wasnt that bad. i dont know any other schools for guitar in london. my fren is probably going to leeds schol of music to take up the jazz course. god luck

Hi there, I'll recomend London centre of contemporary music as they are more about quality...
    Good luck in your search.

ReputationRep:
    well, this might be to far but... there is a very well known and repected school called the academy of contempory music. http://www.acm.ac.uk/ check it out, it really is very impressive. the only thing is that it is in my town, guildford. So it might be a bit far! we get loads of famous ppl coming here for it though! eg - last celebs were chili peppers

(Original post by Unregistered)
    Hi there, I'll recomend London centre of contemporary music as they are more about quality...
    Good luck in your search.
    hi call the guitar academy kingston 07904 377 167

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.