Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    have u ever had a teacher who looked like a celebrity or a character from a video game?

ReputationRep:
    I had a teacher that looked like Super Mario

ReputationRep:
    no, but I did have a teacher that looked like quentin tarateni

ReputationRep:
    a physics teacher i once had looked like the guy from crash bandicuot with the big N on his head, soz carn't remember his name

Theres a art teacher at my school that looks like Simon Cowell and my history teacher looks a bit like that woman who presents the weakest link, can't remeber her name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maz_superstar)
    Theres a art teacher at my school that looks like Simon Cowell and my history teacher looks a bit like that woman who presents the weakest link, can't remeber her name.
    Ann Robinson

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I had a teacher that looked like Super Mario
    Very bizarre. I had a teacher that looked like Luigi.

ReputationRep:
    did u find it off putting trying 2 listen 2 what the teacher was trying 2 say, and thinking about how much they looked like somebody else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tonka)
    have u ever had a teacher who looked like a celebrity or a character from a video game?
    hmm....my then geography teacher looks like one of the men from The Sims....(yes i play the sims....and yes i know im sad)
    and another teacher looks a LOT like meg ryan!

ReputationRep:
    A teacher from my old school looked like Big Bird from Sesame Street!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmJ)
    A teacher from my old school looked like Big Bird from Sesame Street!
    was he yellow with feathers, because that would be kinda cool

ReputationRep:
    one of my psychology teachers looks like the comic book guy from the simpsons. my form tutor looks like beaker from the muppets.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    we had a Kate Winslet lookalike as our Engkish teacher around about the time when Titanci came out :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tonka)
    my maths teacher looked like Shrek
    my history tutor looks like Wheres Wally

ReputationRep:
    Harrison Ford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    my maths teacher looked like Shrek
    My bio teacher looks like Shrek [He's scottish too!] ... he also has a Shrek desktop wallaper and a poster in the lab....freaky.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, one that looked like a cross between Hitler and Super Mario and another who reminded me of Kelly Jones from the Stereophonics, he was so lush ^_^

ReputationRep:
    my female geography teacher in year 10 looked just like lee from blue..it was sooo freaky, and the weird thing was she was female (she had the short hair etc) she then showed us a photo of her twin brother which was even more weird..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Emmz-)
    Yeah, one that looked like a cross between Hitler and Super Mario and another who reminded me of Kelly Jones from the Stereophonics, he was so lush ^_^
    my aunty has a cat that looks like hitler

ReputationRep:
    We have this Business Studies teacher who looks exactly like Ricky Gervais. He always wears a suit so he must have been asked a few times to do that stupid dance from The Office.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 1, 2004
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.