The Student Room Group

IGCSE

Hello guys! My name is sultan and I dropped out of school when I was younger because I had difficulties learning and not from messing around. My teachers ditched me so I decided to get a GED unfortunately it is not accepted here and I did it for nothing. I am now 22 with a piece of paper that means nothing. I can go to the states and study but in order to approve my bachelors I need my highschool diploma approved. I asked the government if there was an alternative and they said that I needed to do IGCSE. The problem with that is. I can't take it in the British council here since I have to have finished highschool and got my certificate in order to study for it or take the test there. So my question to you kind people is if I can get it in the UK without having a certifacate stating that I finished at year 12?, how long it should take to get it If I study hard? And will I be able to take the test continuously or is it scheduled?

Thank you
Reply 1
Depending on the subject, it is possible to revise everything for that igcse subject in 5 days provided you have written notes. You need to be determined. Im sure you can do it !!!

Quick Reply

Latest