The Student Room Group

EDEXCEL Biology Unit 4 revision notes...

I found sum really good revision notes on the main science page for unit 4 core..

but it doesent have the option C _fitness stuff (or any other option..)

since tha exams in 3 days, it i would be gratefull if any1 has them..

thanx ahead :=)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
abc_123_kes
I found sum really good revision notes on the main science page for unit 4 core..

:dontknow: The best way is to read the book and make your own notes :p:
Reply 2
abc_123_kes

Link please.:smile:
just go to www.edexcelbiology.co.uk all notes are there :smile:
Reply 4
iceman_jondoe
just go to www.edexcelbiology.co.uk all notes are there :smile:

can some one help me the link is not working!!!!
ishanka123

go to www.edexcelbiology.co.uk/notes
ishanka123

Yes sadly we had to take the site down because edexcel threatened to sew! but the link hello kitty has provided still works
Reply 7

thanks
that website is remarkable! i just downloaded the notes for units 4 and 5, and am impressed to say the least. whoever has maintained the site since its creation has definitely done an oustanding job.
Reply 9
the site is now suspended is there any way u could post the notes here plz :frown:
Original post by OmniPresent17
that website is remarkable! i just downloaded the notes for units 4 and 5, and am impressed to say the least. whoever has maintained the site since its creation has definitely done an oustanding job.

Could you send me the notes please. The account containing the notes has been suspended.

Thanks xx
Reply 11
Original post by Love->SHINee
Could you send me the notes please. The account containing the notes has been suspended.

Thanks xx

can i have the notes too? :colondollar:
Reply 12
is it possible for somebody to recover those notes please
Reply 13

Could you send me the notes please? It would be very useful as i have the exam in Jan :frown:
Reply 14
Original post by manu01
Could you send me the notes please? It would be very useful as i have the exam in Jan :frown:

yeah same here...it would be really helpful
Reply 15
could I have the notes too please?
Original post by manu01

Can I have the notes please? Thank you so much :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Oooh I like the reviews on the notes, is it possible to send me one as well please?

Thanks a bunch xx
Hows revision going btw?
Reply 18
Original post by omnipresent17
that website is remarkable! I just downloaded the notes for units 4 and 5, and am impressed to say the least. Whoever has maintained the site since its creation has definitely done an oustanding job.

could you please send me these notes!!!
Original post by Tilly3475
could you please send me these notes!!!

Ok i know im reli late but could u send me the notes please. I really need them :smile:) thanx a million

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending