The Student Room Group

Join the Forum Helper Team

Scroll to see replies

What the others said :smile: ^

Except as a volunteer I don't have anything to focus hence why I spend a stupid amount of time on this website.:yeah:
Original post by shadowdweller
Hey Grade A,

Sorry to butt in, I just happened to see your question :tongue:

It's unlkely that you'll hear anything about your application within the day, just because we're all volunteers, including the SLs, and most have uni/work to foucs on too. Personally I'd give it a few days and then follow up if you still haven't heard anything :smile:

Original post by Lemur14
The relevant SL for the section will take a look, and potentially consult the ST for that section as to if you'd be a good addition. They'll get back to you after they've made a decision :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by 04MR17
What the others said :smile: ^

Except as a volunteer I don't have anything to focus hence why I spend a stupid amount of time on this website.:yeah:

Thanks a lot for your quick responses!
I forgot that most people don't spend as long on here as I do and I should've remembered that people are preparing for their next academic year now, so i'll follow the advice and wait a few days.:smile:
I'd love to join, I'm only 15 (16 tomorrow) but if I'm not too late I'd love to help maybe having some younger members would be helpful
Original post by midiwombatz
I'd love to join, I'm only 15 (16 tomorrow) but if I'm not too late I'd love to help maybe having some younger members would be helpful

You can apply by creating a thread in the application forums (linked in the first post) :smile: There are a few 15/16 year olds so you wouldn't be alone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I want to join
How can i? I am 15. Is there an age limit?
And will I get paid for this. Or do I work for free??
Reply 67
Original post by saboor 123

you can apply here
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=361

it is not paid. to become a community assistant you must be 14+ so you're all good being 15 :smile:
Original post by 8472
you can apply here
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=361

it is not paid. to become a community assistant you must be 14+ so you're all good being 15 :smile:

I started my forum. What happens now?

Now the wait begins... Your application will be assessed by the team you'd be joining and then you'll get a response :smile:
Which section have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lemur14
Now the wait begins... Your application will be assessed by the team you'd be joining and then you'll get a response :smile:
Which section have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

University
University

I'm sure one of the SLs will be in contact soon then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You get paid in love and adulation. And the odd pin badge and hemp shopper, if you're really good :smile:
University

Are you sure you want to apply for unis? I don't mean to discourage you but being 15 means you havent had experience of the uni system or the application process. The ultimate decision is down to the SLs of course but have you considered other forums?
Original post by Reality Check
You get paid in love and adulation. And the odd pin badge and hemp shopper, if you're really good :smile:

I love the sound of that
Original post by CoolCavy
Are you sure you want to apply for unis? I don't mean to discourage you but being 15 means you havent had experience of the uni system or the application process. The ultimate decision is down to the SLs of course but have you considered other forums?

I am home schooled. I finished my GCSEs and I am applying to uni already. I am currently doing my A levels. I am applying for physics at manchester, UCL, Imperial and KCL and materials sciences at Oxford...
Reply 76

Where did you post your application?

It's not in https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=361
Original post by Doonesbury
Where did you post your application?

It's not in https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=361

I swear i did. I just made it again now? Can you see it sir?
Reply 78
I swear i did. I just made it again now? Can you see it sir?

No, but you did just post this in that forum (incorrectly):
Hello guys. I am an applicants at Queens for materials. Please name your course, predicted grades and why queens.

Course: materials

Predicted grades: A*,A*,A,A,A

Why queens?: I was allocated. I made an open application
Original post by Doonesbury

Am I not supposed to dk that. What am I supposed to do?? Sorry, Fresher here..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending