Are you afraid of death?

Watch this thread
yeti8
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I used to be terrified of death when I was younger. I would worry about going to bed at the night incase I wouldn't wake up the next day.
But now I actually look forward to it. It seems so peaceful and worried free.

Basically when you dead you don't suffer and don't care about anything. Anything you have done in your life becomes completely irrelevant to you.
laralara_tori
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
I used to be terrified of death, the idea that one day I would just be nothing was disturbing, however after a very spiritual night, under the influence of a narcotic that I shan't mention, I realised that death is not scary, it's necessary. This may be so, however it is important to let death come naturally, and you must not, under any circumstances interfere with the natural course your life will take (i.e. committing suicide)
Death will happen, and it is the most important part of life, but it must happen naturally
demx9
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by laralara_tori)
I used to be terrified of death, the idea that one day I would just be nothing was disturbing, however after a very spiritual night, under the influence of a narcotic that I shan't mention, I realised that death is not scary, it's necessary. This may be so, however it is important to let death come naturally, and you must not, under any circumstances interfere with the natural course your life will take (i.e. committing suicide)
Death will happen, and it is the most important part of life, but it must happen naturally
LSD or magic mushrooms
Viva Emptiness
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Not of death, but of dying.
Sukh123
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
"I never fear death or dying, i only fear never trying"

Posted from TSR Mobile
K.C
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
i'm immortal
Kuroneko
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Death is one of my biggest anxieties. The only reason I fear it is because I'll leave behind the ones I love.
TornadoGR4
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm indifferent towards it. It happens
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Not anymore.
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Viva Emptiness)
Not of death, but of dying.
Dignitas please.
The Warsmith
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Not really, since you can die at any moment in a vast plethora of ways. Life is pretty cheap.

Reminds me of "Dum ways to die."
Smilin’ Knight
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Not afraid of it, it happens, but it would be disappointing to miss out on so much in the future
Maid Marian
Report 6 years ago
I'm scared of dying painfully but the death itself, I welcome it. I hope Aslan's Country is waiting for me on the other side. :love:
KingStannis
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm terrified. I don't want to be nothing.
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
No. Death is terrified of me.
Chicken?
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I try to prevent it but if it happens then I'm just gonna take a toilet break and let it happen, as we cannot deny the natural path

Posted from TSR Mobile
inachigeek21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Not at all.
og.east
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
terrified
bassbabe
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
You can't cheat death
orange crush
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Terrified. To be honest, more so than is normal. I probably lose 30 minutes a day sitting crying about it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.91%
The paper was reasonable (67)
39.64%
Not feeling great about that exam... (27)
15.98%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.47%

Watched Threads