Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    well thats just made u as bad as him / her now. I think that response was uncalled for somehow. Yes, oh_yeah or whatever the name is was wrong, and out of order for saying that but i dont think u shud have sed things u have, there was no need for it. I failed my driving test on friday, so...u know.
    well im sorry thats your opition. but he/she said some nasty things about people who have failed their test. and obviously has got a big head and dont know what it feels like to fail.cant do with idiots wasting my time!

ReputationRep:
    i went through a red light!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vicky1985)
    well im sorry thats your opition. but he/she said some nasty things about people who have failed their test. and obviously has got a big head and dont know what it feels like to fail.cant do with idiots wasting my time!
    i know i appreciate that cos its the worst thing when ur told u failed, i failed on friday and got a new car to drive and now i cant drive it (i got it for my birthday) i appreciate how u felt i was just saying so other people didnt have a go aswell. dont worry, me sorry x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    i know i appreciate that cos its the worst thing when ur told u failed, i failed on friday and got a new car to drive and now i cant drive it (i got it for my birthday) i appreciate how u felt i was just saying so other people didnt have a go aswell. dont worry, me sorry x
    dont be daft saying sorry. i know ive had a car waiting for me to pass for ages. just failed my 3rd time!

ReputationRep:
    dont be daft saying sorry. i know ive had a car waiting for me to pass for ages. just failed my 3rd time!
    im like the opposite to you guys..ive past but have no car!!!!and really really want one its so anoying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barbiegirl)
    im like the opposite to you guys..ive past but have no car!!!!and really really want one its so anoying
    was that suposed to be for me?

ReputationRep:
    was that suposed to be for me?
    I had my first ever lesson yest
    and I had to drive str8 away. Roundabouts and everything. I wish I had an automatic instead, less hassle or wot!

ReputationRep:
    I failed mine 3 weeks ago because I bumped into the paving when reverse parking. I am re-sitting in couple of weeks though. I have a car but can't drive it...its sooo fustrating...plus all my m8s drive, but I guess I save money on not having to buy petrol etc!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gwirion)
    I failed mine 3 weeks ago because I bumped into the paving when reverse parking. I am re-sitting in couple of weeks though. I have a car but can't drive it...its sooo fustrating...plus all my m8s drive, but I guess I save money on not having to buy petrol etc!
    was that ur 1st test? u got another test fast. where mine is its a 3 months waiting list! :-( yea i no what u mean coz ive got a car too. gona have to pay my tax even b4 i can drive it. is that all u failed on? i failed my 3rd coz i thought i was coming to an unmarked cross roads so i slowed down but it wasnt one.

ReputationRep:
    was that ur 1st test? u got another test fast. where mine is its a 3 months waiting list! :-( yea i no what u mean coz ive got a car too. gona have to pay my tax even b4 i can drive it. is that all u failed on? i failed my 3rd coz i thought i was coming to an unmarked cross roads so i slowed down but it wasnt one.
    Yea, it was my first test, passed on monday though - thought I'd blown it coz I forgot to release the handbrake so the woman had to tell me to release it and I pulled it higher up by mistake!

She then told me to stop before the next junction but I was concentrating on my driving n I didn't hear her so half way across the junction I went what?oh sorry u wanted me to stop?!but it was okay though.

When performing a parallel park, when straightening the car, she told me which way to turn the driving wheel - surely that aint right?! I'm not complaining though!

Then as if the test could not get any worse, a bunch of people who were completely stoned were standing in the middle of the road for bout 5 minutes and everytime they went to the side n I started off, they would go back to the middle of the road :mad: ! And on a monday morning as well - shame on 'em!

Need to get insurance on my car now - cheapest offer is £1110 so I better start saving me thinks! Plus coz I was so slow in passing my driving test the tax is de to expire this month!bum!
    Anyone know of a good, cheap insurance company!?

(Original post by gwirion)
    Yea, it was my first test, passed on monday though - thought I'd blown it coz I forgot to release the handbrake so the woman had to tell me to release it and I pulled it higher up by mistake!

She then told me to stop before the next junction but I was concentrating on my driving n I didn't hear her so half way across the junction I went what?oh sorry u wanted me to stop?!but it was okay though.

When performing a parallel park, when straightening the car, she told me which way to turn the driving wheel - surely that aint right?! I'm not complaining though!

Then as if the test could not get any worse, a bunch of people who were completely stoned were standing in the middle of the road for bout 5 minutes and everytime they went to the side n I started off, they would go back to the middle of the road :mad: ! And on a monday morning as well - shame on 'em!

Need to get insurance on my car now - cheapest offer is £1110 so I better start saving me thinks! Plus coz I was so slow in passing my driving test the tax is de to expire this month!bum!
    Anyone know of a good, cheap insurance company!?

lucky you, they failed me for following a car through when i was suppose to stay back and assess the situation, load of bs.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.