How long does it take to get your CAS letter? Watch

Zagadoria
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I applied for Mechanical Engineering (BEng), and got a conditional offer. Having met my academic conditions, I sent the Uni my marksheets, and a day or two later my place was confirmed on UCAS. Another condition on my offer letter was to pay 1/3rd of my fees; so I did this, and informed the Uni, as stated on this page http://www.coventry.ac.uk/internatio...ees/how-to-pay.

It's been almost a week now, and I haven't received any acknowledgement from them. Any advice?
Flower23
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Zagadoria)
I applied for Mechanical Engineering (BEng), and got a conditional offer. Having met my academic conditions, I sent the Uni my marksheets, and a day or two later my place was confirmed on UCAS. Another condition on my offer letter was to pay 1/3rd of my fees; so I did this, and informed the Uni, as stated on this page http://www.coventry.ac.uk/internatio...ees/how-to-pay.

It's been almost a week now, and I haven't received any acknowledgement from them. Any advice?
Shouldn't take long, it will be better to call them and find out. I work in admissions in another university and we are issuing CAS letters in 3-4 days ( for China). Coventry has problems at the moment because 10 people left the international office in the last month !!!
Coventry1992
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
As a staff member of the International Office at Coventry University I can absolutely without certainty refute that Coventry has problems and at all times we adhere to our standard 2 day service level agreement. If you have met all of your conditions of your offer and the payment has been received into our bank account we will issue your CAS within 2 working days. As this is a public forum I wouldn't ask you for your application number but should you contact the International admissions office on +44 (0)24 7615 2152 we will be more than happy to look into any delay that has caused dissatisfaction. The person who left the above comment clearly works for a rival University and has no such foundation for their claims.
Cov Uni
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Zagadoria)

Hi there,
Sorry to hear you have been having problems. Has this been resolved now? If not if you can direct message us your personal details including full name on application, UCAS number and Student ID/Application number, I will chase this up for you.
- Josh
mtoto
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello!!
I am having the same issue since i met all conditions 20days ago and still i did not get my CAS, and it will impact my visa appointement since it is hard to get one here in Morocco, so would you please help me since i have been contacting thr university via mail and still they did not give me a straight forward answer about the cas issuing date
shuvon555
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hey..same problem here
Basit Peyal
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Which university did you apply for?I applies to university of east london for CAS but they didnt reply...its benn 7or 8 days...Im confused...
tasbeehazahir
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Did you receive your CAS ???
hardyshi89623
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Still waiting for me CAS letter.
Liliya2306
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi there!I’ve been waiting for my CAS for at least a month and it just driving me mad, because the course had already started and I still don’t have CAS. When I was writing emails and calling to the office in Oxford Brookes University I never received any information that would have helped. All I had so far is 4 recommendations to defer my entry until the next year.
Lucki b
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Mine is over 20 days. Still no reply from the college
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (121)
19.45%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (58)
9.32%
No I am happy with my course choice (351)
56.43%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (92)
14.79%

Watched Threads