Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well...the Sony PSP looks like a world dominator...can't wait till its released (about March '05)!!

The graphics are excellent...better than the PS2 and hosts a large number of accessories from GPS to a camera..a definite Gameboy beater!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_wizzz)
    Well...the Sony PSP looks like a world dominator...can't wait till its released (about March '05)!!

The graphics are excellent...better than the PS2..a definite Gameboy beater!
    I'm glad you cared to share that with us.

ReputationRep:
    Well....it's something my heart desires and I just wanted to share it with you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_wizzz)
    Well....it's something my heart desires and I just wanted to share it with you!!
    Hence:

I'm glad you cared to share that with us.

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely interested in its arrival, but I'm unsure about whether realistic-style gameplay will really take to a handheld. I adore my PS2 and its great graphics.. but I'm not sure whether they'll be worth as much on a small screen.

Or perhaps I'm just strange. Either way, I'd like to try one out!

ReputationRep:
    what about the nintendo DS or whatever its called with the dual screens?

ReputationRep:
    The screen on the PSP is quite big and is widescreen! perfect for films. The screen is also bigger, brighter and better than the GBA.

The new Gameboy DS looks awkard and complicated to use as there are two screens. Also, the launch lineup and list of accessories are much less than the PSPs.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.