Guys - would you date a submissive girl? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm quite submissive, I like people telling me what to do and lead me in most situations. Not to say that I don't have my own opinions, I just like listening to other people.

I feel like I need to be protected so I wouldn't mind someone that's over-protective as I will know they care.

I am really loyal.

I will happily do all the cooking and cleaning and do whatever is needed to keep him happy within reason.

From what I know, guys prefer girls that have more independence. So just wondering if being submissive is a bad thing?
localblackguy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm quite submissive, I like people telling me what to do and lead me in most situations. Not to say that I don't have my own opinions, I just like listening to other people.

I feel like I need to be protected so I wouldn't mind someone that's over-protective as I will know they care.

I am really loyal.

I will happily do all the cooking and cleaning and do whatever is needed to keep him happy within reason.

From what I know, guys prefer girls that have more independence. So just wondering if being submissive is a bad thing?
As long as she's not too needy/clingy and has her own opinions, don't see why not.
Emily.97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by localblackguy)
As long as she's not too needy/clingy and has her own opinions, don't see why not.
Lol, everyone has an opinion. It's about whether people choose to voice it that's important to some.
localblackguy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Emily.97)
Lol, everyone has an opinion. It's about whether people choose to voice it that's important to some.
That's what I was implying.
KittyRe-play
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah dudette any day
#AllCool
cake_lover
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Everyone has different preferences. Personally I'd be happy with a submissive girl.
Bealzibub
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I would love to date a submissive girl over any other personality
shawn_o1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hmm, you better be on your guard. There's no telling when you're actually dating a potential criminal record holder
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

I am really loyal.

Hell yes. You've pretty much described my future wife. I love been in control.
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Would be fine IMO
Can't generalise relationship preferences (or even sexual preferences for that matter) like this. Different guys are into different stuff, fam.
Ridingmyego
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

I am really loyal.

I believe myself to innately be a Dom. As well as this, I'm the eldest of 4 without there ever being a paternal influence in our family. So I unconsciously adopted a more dominant role within the family. And so, a woman who's naturally submissive may be appropriate for me personally, as I'm so used to making decisions and being responsible for others etc (I was also the Head Coach of my Uni's men's basketball team). But that's just me I guess, I may be a minority in that regard.
Silver Arrow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Will you marry me?
Alexion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think it wouldn't work with me as I'd feel guilty the whole time :3

Whenever people do things for me I feel bad, so personally I look for a relationship where I am 'equal' with my partner.

However, I'm only 17 and such things are above me...
Most Competitive
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Not my thing really. I mean, I prefer girls who like to be equal to their partner in a relationship.
SaucissonSecCy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You describe that as though it's rare, in my opinion it's very common. In fact my problem is girls wanting you to play that role, and you wanting a girl who's a bit more the other way. There are tons of guys and girls who have relationships this way in my view.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
I'm a submissive woman too but I'm not sure how to go about finding a dominant partner. No one has been quite there yet
Lord Jon
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'd rather a more strong willed woman tbh but I suppose it wouldn't be an issue
Danny the Geezer
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I prefer submissive girls. Love a girl that will make me a sandwich when I ask them to.
ChoccyPhilly
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

I am really loyal.

My girlfriend is currently kind of submissive but will not take any crap if i demand she cook something or do something else. It does depend on you as a person as I don't mind but if it feels that you're not really engaging in the relationship then tbh, there isn't a whole lot to look forward to imo
Zargabaath
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'd rather a submissive girl tbh. I think most guys would actually.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (95)
16.67%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (60)
10.53%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (100)
17.54%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (86)
15.09%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (57)
10%
How can I be the best version of myself? (172)
30.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed