Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hmm isee-dont worry familiar territory!!!!! my bf started six form with me-he was from a diff school. We used to be very flirty but I was way to shy to do anything about it!!! Then on Christmas eve it happened don't worry, thing's WILL happen!!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Willow)
    hmm isee-dont worry familiar territory!!!!! my bf started six form with me-he was from a diff school. We used to be very flirty but I was way to shy to do anything about it!!! Then on Christmas eve it happened don't worry, thing's WILL happen!!
    xx
    she wants to have sex with me......

ReputationRep:
    meeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!
    take care, it'd be a shame for you to do that but not get what you want (right?) a relaltionship?? How old are you?? And is it purely physical or do you want something more??
    xx

ReputationRep:
    meeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!
    take care, it'd be a shame for you to do that but not get what you want (right?) a relaltionship?? How old are you?? And is it purely physical or do you want something more??
    xx
    im 18 and i just want to ' kick it ' ( hang out ) with her lol sometimes i flirt, , hug her etc

its good fun and we get on reallllllllly well and shes reallllllllly clever and outgoing hehe

we went to town at 8am this morning to get something for her ;p

ReputationRep:
    ok I'm crap at the obvios , what did she need from town lol
    hope it wasnt the morning after pill becasue that is far from fun

ReputationRep:
    there is a place called ' SPAR ' that is open 24/7...... i went to get some alcohol for her as she went to this music thingy today ;p

such a nice morning it was

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa00)

we went to town at 8am this morning to get something for her ;p
    Canesten?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Canesten?
    what is that?

ReputationRep:
    cool, the spar shop is my corner shop!
    so, u gonna do it??!!

ReputationRep:
    Well, it's better than a fat tummy if you ask me.

ReputationRep:
    cool, the spar shop is my corner shop!
    so, u gonna do it??!!
    maybe......... maybe...... we'll see......and if it happens it'll definately be this half term as her parents are away

ReputationRep:
    totally!!!!!
    I am going on the pill in a couple of weeks, condoms are rubbish-the morning after pill was because of them breaking-they were free from the fp clinic anyways!!!!! grrr
    xx

ReputationRep:
    £24 well spent...

ReputationRep:
    totally!!!!!
    I am going on the pill in a couple of weeks, condoms are rubbish-the morning after pill was because of them breaking-they were free from the fp clinic anyways!!!!! grrr
    xx
    lol i'll probably put about 2 condoms on, no way is one of these ****ers splitting

ReputationRep:
    ok, take care

ReputationRep:
    yep you tew ;0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    £24 well spent...
    96 advantage card points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    96 advantage card points.
    you got bashed about with the ugly stick.

ReputationRep:
    nah, I got it for free from the MI unit at the hospital. So, the NHS are sort of having to pay for their pants condoms the people there treated me like a slut though, even though my bf was there, and I waited 4 months till I did it with him anyway and he was my first.
    nooooooooo dont use 2 dazzyaa-more chance of them splitting or sliding off -apparently, thats what I've been told.
    xx

ReputationRep:
    nah, I got it for free from the MI unit at the hospital. So, the NHS are sort of having to pay for their pants condoms the people there treated me like a slut though, even though my bf was there, and I waited 4 months till I did it with him anyway and he was my first.
    nooooooooo dont use 2 dazzyaa-more chance of them splitting or sliding off -apparently, thats what I've been told.
    xx
    LOL so harsh................ i tried going to this health place in town to get some free condoms ( bloody £3 for 3 ) or something stupid

it was closed ;(

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 1, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.