Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sex on first date? I've never been on a date with a girl but have still managed to have sex! However, I would never have sex with a girl that i've just met - there's too many STDs and s**t going around!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nofronting)
    I would never have sex with a girl that i've just met - there's too many STDs and s**t going around!
    LOL word.

ReputationRep:
    seriously though it felt terrible, the pain is awful and the embaressment of being treated like a little hussy was bad!!!! At the door, this nurse women barked at me that i had to say what was wrong with me (in front of a nearly full waiting room and a bunch of other nurses!) and i just started stuttering and went red, my bf was pretty miffed at them, and he had to tel them. going to boots then if it happens again!!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nofronting)
    Sex on first date? I've never been on a date with a girl but have still managed to have sex! However, I would never have sex with a girl that i've just met - there's too many STDs and s**t going around!
    yeah all thses things freak me out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Willow)
    seriously though it felt terrible, the pain is awful and the embaressment of being treated like a little hussy was bad!!!! At the door, this nurse women barked at me that i had to say what was wrong with me (in front of a nearly full waiting room and a bunch of other nurses!) and i just started stuttering and went red, my bf was pretty miffed at them, and he had to tel them. going to boots then if it happens again!!
    xx
    lol that sucks - it would be good making love to this girl, but we'll see how it goes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa00)
    LOL so harsh................ i tried going to this health place in town to get some free condoms ( bloody £3 for 3 ) or something stupid

it was closed ;(
    id get too embarrassed buying condoms... my friend tried to get me to go into a health clinic for her to get some, i thought id be fine but i just couldn't do it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wibble...)
    id get too embarrassed buying condoms... my friend tried to get me to go into a health clinic for her to get some, i thought id be fine but i just couldn't do it!
    embarrassed? LOL pffft put the money in the machine and take your pick

easyyyyyyyyyyy

some of my friends carry condoms spare on them heh

ReputationRep:
    yeah, the one near us is open for a measly 4 HOURS A WEEK!!!!! and hes at work for 2 of them!!! You have to register your name as well or something-my bf does it all not me I'm too shy but you will save a lot of cash!!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    hehe - my ex always used to make me get them coz he thought i'd get really emabrrassed

ReputationRep:
    Britney Spears - Everytime
    Outkast - Roses

ReputationRep:

easyyyyyyyyyyy

£2 for two, comapred with £9.99 for 18 buy one get one free. Depends if it's worth making the investment....

ReputationRep:
    i was so embaressed that when the evil nurse gave me the 2 pills, I dropped one on the floor cos my hand was shaking and she was all tut tut!!! my bf felt sooo bad about the whole thing-even though it wasnt his fault really
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    £2 for two, comapred with £9.99 for 18 buy one get one free. Depends if it's worth making the investment....
    two for £2 seems ample amount for the time being

ReputationRep:
    you got bashed about with the ugly stick.
    Where did that come from? :confused:
    And how come no one else picked up on it?

ReputationRep:

easyyyyyyyyyyy

lol but the thing is all that in all the machines iv ever seen they give condoms that can't be used as a barrier... what the hell's the point in that????!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    because..... she directed something negative towards me ;0

no one else picked up on it, probably because they agreed ;/

ReputationRep:
    Britney Spears - Everytime
    Outkast - Roses
    where did these two songs come from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    who did he say that to?

ReputationRep:
    lol but the thing is all that in all the machines iv ever seen they give condoms that can't be used as a barrier... what the hell's the point in that????!! :mad:
    you mean condoms used for oral pleasure?

give condoms that cant be used as a barrier!?!? strange.

ReputationRep:
    because..... she directed something negative towards me ;0

no one else picked up on it, probably because they agreed ;/
    I said 96 advantage points because that's what you get when you buy the morning after pill - I was addressing Mik1a really (all those points off sets the cost)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 1, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.