Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    would you rather you got out the baby oil or whatever and then found out that that was not a good idea? I think I was told this at sex ed in school! its v important
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa00)
    no i never said that..... you misinterpreted it.....
    in that case i'm sorry, but you still called me dirty for some unknown reason - i won't put myself and everyone else through the pain of asking you to explain yourself though

ReputationRep:
    its all been directed towards tk.... not you,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Willow)
    would you rather you got out the baby oil or whatever and then found out that that was not a good idea? I think I was told this at sex ed in school! its v important
    xx
    OK, but aren't all lubricants oil based?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    in that case i'm sorry, but you still called me dirty for some unknown reason - i won't put myself and everyone else through the pain of asking you to explain yourself though
    you just can't keep away from me can you?

alls you had to do was not respond to me....... go and see your online bf, Ollie

ReputationRep:
    xx
    yeah i heard in some high school they give condoms for free and all these booklests for students.

ReputationRep:
    This thread's too big! Can anyone give me a ten word summary of the thread so far?

ReputationRep:
    you just can't keep away from me can you?

alls you had to do was not respond to me....... go and see your online bf, Ollie
    :rolleyes: u sure you're 18 dazzie?

ReputationRep:
    ok, but seriously dazzyaa, take care, it is so scary if thing go wrong-just ask yourself if yuo would go get the morning after pill with her if things did go wrong??
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    yeah i heard in some high school they give condoms for free and all these booklests for students.
    We got booklets but not condoms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    :rolleyes: u sure you're 18 dazzie?
    yes

ReputationRep:
    at our school we got leaflets and advice
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Dazzya Is Da Sex God

ReputationRep:
    yes
    are u?

ReputationRep:
    ok, but seriously dazzyaa, take care, it is so scary if thing go wrong-just ask yourself if yuo would go get the morning after pill with her if things did go wrong??
    xx
    it wont go wrong..... it cant do......... im taking all the precautions there is to take
    ( just incase it happens )

ReputationRep:
    yes
    it was a rhetorical question..never mind :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Began discussing first dates and sex, ended as teen banter.
    Full marks for keeping to the word limit, thouh the content still remain vague. Though I have picked up this from the exclusive forum.

ReputationRep:
    You can get free ones from websites anyway. like samples and stuff...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Dazzya Is Da Sex God
    you're more of a sex god than I

ReputationRep:
    at our school we got leaflets and advice
    xx
    but not condoms for free, or else i would be really suprised...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 1, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.