Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Sex watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Willow)
    um unrelated q Im sorry but how do you reply to a pm?? wheres the reply button?
    xx

ReputationRep:
    ty

ReputationRep:
    ok going to bed now-watching harry potter and having lunch with my boyfriend tommorow-it is my revision free day tommorow!yay!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Willow)
    ok going to bed now-watching harry potter and having lunch with my boyfriend tommorow-it is my revision free day tommorow!yay!
    xx
    cya

ReputationRep:
    Shocking!

Put the word "Sex" in the title of the thread, and forumites are guaranteed to come to it like flies on poo. I wonder why these sorts of threads only materialise late at night?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Going out every month or so is nice too. We meet up in town rather than get ready together and go for a nice dinner It makes it a bit more interesting after 3 years of doing videos and takeaways.
    I really like that idea blissy My boyf and I have had nearly 3 years of videos and takeaways too, and we live a block away from each other and so tend to be at each other's houses quite a lot. The idea of getting dressed up and meeting up in town instead is really good, reminds me of our first dates and sounds like a good way to keep things fresh

ReputationRep:
    Can you clarify the question - by on first date do you mean sleeping with someone on a first date before continuing on into a relationship, or do you mean a one-night stand with no further dates?

ReputationRep:
    wear sth on, then that would be okay. i wouldnt do it if i didnt hav 'it' on. or the girl has 'it' on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowjamz)
    I really like that idea blissy My boyf and I have had nearly 3 years of videos and takeaways too, and we live a block away from each other and so tend to be at each other's houses quite a lot. The idea of getting dressed up and meeting up in town instead is really good, reminds me of our first dates and sounds like a good way to keep things fresh
    Yeah! I'm so excited about my May Ball - I will see him in a tux. Oooooo!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! I'm so excited about my May Ball - I will see him in a tux. Oooooo!
    but it's june

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    but it's june
    Indeed. When my bf booked his tux he said "I'm going to a May Ball" and then they took his measurments blah blah then they said "Oh, what date is it?" and he said the 11th and of course they booked it for May! Silly people - this happens each year surely they should know about it by now?! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. When my bf booked his tux he said "I'm going to a May Ball" and then they took his measurments blah blah then they said "Oh, what date is it?" and he said the 11th and of course they booked it for May! Silly people - this happens each year surely they should know about it by now?! :rolleyes:
    ....it's way over my head...probably a good job i decided not to apply to Cambridge in the end

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a clue what the last ninteen pages were about, but yeah I'd shag someone the first time I meet them, if that's what it means.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kart)
    I don't have a clue what the last ninteen pages were about, but yeah I'd shag someone the first time I meet them, if that's what it means.
    Either ur very ugly and dont get it much, or ur really shallow.
    xox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kart)
    that's what i'd call cutting straight to the chase.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    that's what i'd call cutting straight to the chase.
    Probably what he does on the first date
    xox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kart)
    Romance never dies...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kart)
    lovely, so straight to the point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kart)
    I think the more pressing matter is actually, would anyone shag you the first time you meet them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    I think the more pressing matter is actually, would anyone shag you the first time you meet them?
    OUCH! gotta hurt

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 1, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.