Turn on thread page Beta

Sex watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    well i guess it depends but still i reckon i would get bored
    youd want to find something more exciting, and if its not with that guy/girl it will be with someone else!

your gonna die one lonely old lady then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    lol, what could possibly have made you remember that?
    lol..hehe now let me think... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    That's good then. The process acts as a filter for the bad relationships until you get the good guy/girl.
    but great sex isnt the only thing abt a good relationship
    if u get hooked to the sex and cant split up coz of it ur doomed! especially if the guy is an ass or if a girl is really annoying!

ReputationRep:
    well i guess it depends but still i reckon i would get bored
    youd want to find something more exciting, and if its not with that guy/girl it will be with someone else!
    Well then you're assuming it would be great the first time and there is no room for exploration and *shock horror* perhaps getting to know the person ?

ReputationRep:
    but great sex isnt the only thing abt a good relationship
    if u get hooked to the sex and cant split up coz of it ur doomed! especially if the guy is an ass or if a girl is really annoying!
    Erm I never said that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    there is more than one position you know and you could try other styles.
    i know thats why i said give it amonth
    after ur done with all of it im sure ud get bored

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Well then you're assuming it would be great the first time and there is no room for exploration and *shock horror* perhaps getting to know the person ?
    if u sleep with the person on the first date, that more or less sums up what u want from them doesnt it? why wud u wanna get to kno em more?

ReputationRep:
    Erm I never said that.
    i guess not

ReputationRep:
    if u sleep with the person on the first date, that more or less sums up what u want from them doesnt it? why wud u wanna get to kno em more?
    No it doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    your gonna die one lonely old lady then.
    why coz i wouldnt sleep with a guy on my first date? it goes deeper than that

ReputationRep:
    ok a question for the guys now
    if a girl slept with u on the first date, wouldnt u loose repect for her and think shes easy?

ReputationRep:
    if a girl slept with u on the first date, wouldnt u loose repect for her and think shes easy?
    Nope, suits me!

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm? No.

I was going to say it'd spoil the fun but thats blatently rubbish, I just wouldnt.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt that would ever happen to me anyway. I usually scare girls off by the end.

ReputationRep:
    why coz i wouldnt sleep with a guy on my first date? it goes deeper than that

but you said youd get bored with someone after a month of having sex. whether that be 10 seconds into your relationship or 2 years...you'll still never be able to have a normal adult relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, suits me!
    id loose respect for myself if i slept with the guy on the first date!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    No. Or at least, just as easy as me.

God you lot are hung up about sex. When will you realise its no big deal?
    Exactly! In terms of a relationship it's a mere extension. And it's just a bit of fun (I'd say harmless but there are diseases out there).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    No. Or at least, just as easy as me.

God you lot are hung up about sex. When will you realise its no big deal?
    but it is something

ReputationRep:
    id loose respect for myself if i slept with the guy on the first date!
    whats the difference between the first date and the 12th hundred. when do you decide "oh i wont loose my resppect now"

thats just sillly, when you feel comfortable to have sex, then thers no reason not to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    but you said youd get bored with someone after a month of having sex. whether that be 10 seconds into your relationship or 2 years...you'll still never be able to have a normal adult relationship.
    if u get to kno theperson then have sex with them like a week o a month later, it kinda means u like em for who they are and the sex will be like a bonus

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 1, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.