Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I would always say I wound't but in a months time I've got some very serious partying to catch up on so I might get very drunk and who knows what will happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    thank u! at least someone out there respects my OPINION!
    i respect most people's opinions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    No, just illegal!
    you ever drank underage?
    ever seen an 18 film while you were 12?
    downloaded any mp3s lately?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    A personal question (well, it would be if I knew you, but I don't, so here goes...) did you feel this way about not wanting to have sex on a first date four years ago?

(I'm not implying that you had sex on a first date btw)
    i still felt the same, sex on the first date was like woah no way

ReputationRep:
    yeah I agree, it is very dangerous to have sex at a young age purely for the whole babies thing. I think the age of 16 is kinda old, i reckon there should be more emphasis on sex ed and things like that
    xx

ReputationRep:
    i still felt the same, sex on the first date was like woah no way
    agreed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Disagreement isn't disrespect. Don't be that stupid.
    but she was so very against my opinion, and was tyring to disprove my opinion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Me neither, who can wait that long?
    anyway...more to the point...who goes on 'dates' anymore?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    you ever drank underage?
    ever seen an 18 film while you were 12?
    downloaded any mp3s lately?

I once downloaded an ilegal MP3, I never drank underage (the honest truth) and I only saw an 18 when I was 13 because our teachers used to show them to us.

ReputationRep:
    728 views, 119 replies (and counting), and even "server busy" messages, all within an hour! That's gotta be some kinda of a record, even if not, it still proves something about what thread titles people are likely to click on!

ReputationRep:
    but she was so very against my opinion, and was tyring to disprove my opinion
    Didn't you start it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I once downloaded an ilegal MP3, I never drank underage (the honest truth) and I only saw an 18 when I was 13 because our teachers used to show them to us.
    still broke the law buddy

ReputationRep:
    sorry kriztinae, I dont think age really matters with sex (as long as its not 11 or something) as long as you are in a committed loving relationship - just my opinion dont shoot me!!!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    still broke the law buddy
    We really can't avoid it can we, they should imprison us all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louise_1988)
    Having sex on a first date is different from loosing your virginity on a first date, so for a virgin having sex on a first date is the same as loosing your virginity on a first date, which may explain why virgins seem more likely to think sex on a first date was not what they would do.
    makes perfect sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Willow)
    sorry kriztinae, I dont think age really matters with sex (as long as its not 11 or something) as long as you are in a committed loving relationship - just my opinion dont shoot me!!!
    xx
    lol i never said the age matters!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    We really can't avoid it can we, they should imprison us all.
    :rolleyes: just making a point like, no need to be so extreme.

(but nonsense, you can avoid it)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Willow)
    yeah I agree, it is very dangerous to have sex at a young age purely for the whole babies thing. I think the age of 16 is kinda old, i reckon there should be more emphasis on sex ed and things like that
    xx
    Not necessarily. Not everybody who has underage sex is going to become an underage parent. Not everybody who tries marijuana is going to become a crack cocaine addict. Not everybody who illegally downloads mp3s is going to end up in jail (hmm, maybe not actually ).

The law can be viewed as guidelines on how to live, whether you follow them or not is a matter of personal choice. Although there are valuable lessons which can be learnt along the way and following the law is often, the advisable course of action for most people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    anyway...more to the point...who goes on 'dates' anymore?????
    Going on a date was what I used to call it when I was 12. Now if i'm goin gout with someone it's more of just doing things together and talking on the phone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Women whose cherries have been taken by the pig meister have invariably turned into sex machines.
    beastiality...mm

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 1, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.