Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    :rolleyes: just making a point like, no need to be so extreme.

(but nonsense, you can avoid it)
    I was kidding man :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Women whose cherries have been taken by the pig meister have invariably turned into sex machines.
    Pheasant Plucker.

ReputationRep:
    Women whose cherries have been taken by the pig meister have invariably turned into sex machines.
    lmao ... that really did make me laff

ReputationRep:
    you have no idea how much that made me laugh

ReputationRep:
    when you said it was a mistake-
    the age of consent is a bit rubbish anyways-how many teens do you know who actually care about breaking the law?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    I was kidding man :rolleyes:
    well dont i look like an arse

(not literally, mind)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Willow)
    sorry kriztinae, I dont think age really matters with sex (as long as its not 11 or something) as long as you are in a committed loving relationship - just my opinion dont shoot me!!!
    xx
    I dont think you even 'need' to be in a loving committed relationship before having sex. As long as both are consenting, and know exactly what they are doing (I dont mean drawing diagrams or anything!), then its OK. Its a matter of personal preference. I personally wait till I'm in a relationship before having sex, as one-nights stands or the whole "**** buddy" think just sounds like a grotesque turn-off - but, like I say, thats just my opinion on how to live my life, its not a criticism of anyone elses lifelstyle.

ReputationRep:
    Your so sweet piggy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Not necessarily. Not everybody who has underage sex is going to become an underage parent. Not everybody who tries marijuana is going to become a crack cocaine addict. Not everybody who illegally downloads mp3s is going to end up in jail (hmm, maybe not actually ).

The law can be viewed as guidelines on how to live, whether you follow them or not is a matter of personal choice. Although there are valuable lessons which can be learnt along the way and following the law is often, the advisable course of action for most people.
    agreed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I am still a virgin. until I meet the right girl, I do not intend to cast it aside so lightly.

im with u on that 1
    what wrong with being a virgin it doesnt make us sad or boring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louise_1988)
    Going on a date was what I used to call it when I was 12. Now if i'm goin gout with someone it's more of just doing things together and talking on the phone
    yeah...i don't think many young people really refer to it as going on a 'date'. it's like what u say when you're really young, or when you get older imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    still broke the law buddy
    Please don't report me, I am begging you please. My life it depends on it, I only did it once and I was very young.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Willow)
    when you said it was a mistake-
    the age of consent is a bit rubbish anyways-how many teens do you know who actually care about breaking the law?!
    lol it was mistake coz of the guy not coz of the age!

ReputationRep:
    I jest not! They're always so "ooh it might hurt" and "ooh I'm so scared" beforehand, and then can't get enough of it afterwards.
    :eek: how do you know this only happens with the 'pig meister'???

ReputationRep:
    agree with the above!
    kingslaw-agree with you too, I hav no problem with others peoples sex lives, it's their own business imho but I know I am glad that I'm in a loving commited relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louise_1988)
    Going on a date was what I used to call it when I was 12. Now if i'm goin gout with someone it's more of just doing things together and talking on the phone
    i refuse to accept that talking on the phone is the same as going out on a date!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    i refuse to accept that talking on the phone is the same as going out on a date!
    It really isn't!

ReputationRep:
    lol kristinae-guys are tricky creatures!!!!!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    728 views, 119 replies (and counting), and even "server busy" messages, all within an hour! That's gotta be some kinda of a record, even if not, it still proves something about what thread titles people are likely to click on!
    Thank you I keep trying to break my previous records. hehe I'm quite bored now and i thought a topic like this would spice up my time a little.

ReputationRep:
    lol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 1, 2004
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.